New Gun shop in Ponchatoula

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    If you have gone to any of the gunshows from Slidell, Kenner, Mandeville to Gonzalas you probably seen the Apocalypse Sports setup. Recently (within the past 10 days) they opened a store front in Ponchatoula. Since I have not seen a post about them I figured I would. They are located on Oak street (1 block south off Hwy.22) between 6th and 7th street. As of the other day when I talked to Josh he is open 9 - 7 Monday thru Saturday unless it is a gunshow weekend.

If you are in the area stop in and have a look.

BTW: I am not affiliated with Apocalypse Sports other than being a customer.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Going to have to check them out. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Can't believe I didn't know.

Doctor481

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    We ran by there Friday, first official open store day. If your looking for anything AR, Josh should be your guy. Lowers, LPK’s, complete uppers and good pricing on ammo.
    Lots of pistols in stock too. And he can order most anything you want, he does a ton of FFL transfers. Been knowing Josh and his wife for a couple years, they good people.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    We ran by there Friday, first official open store day. If your looking for anything AR, Josh should be your guy. Lowers, LPK’s, complete uppers and good pricing on ammo.
    Lots of pistols in stock too. And he can order most anything you want, he does a ton of FFL transfers. Been knowing Josh and his wife for a couple years, they good people.
    Thanks doc.
    I have a lower begging to be built. Just not sure what I want. Will have to stop in and maybe get some ideas.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Next time you hear us on the weekend drive over. You can see about a dozen in different versions and narrow down the options.
    Might bring one of my favorites so you can switch to the fun setting and waste a clip.

Sent from my SM-T537V using Tapatalk

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Went there today. Got me a 300 acc stripped upper. Was surprised by how much inventory he has. I will be going back soon.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Decided to make a lightweight 300 acc so next deer season I can hopefully let my granddaughters get a deer.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    If you have gone to any of the gunshows from Slidell, Kenner, Mandeville to Gonzalas you probably seen the Apocalypse Sports setup. Recently (within the past 10 days) they opened a store front in Ponchatoula. Since I have not seen a post about them I figured I would. They are located on Oak street (1 block south off Hwy.22) between 6th and 7th street. As of the other day when I talked to Josh he is open 9 - 7 Monday thru Saturday unless it is a gunshow weekend.

I’ve bought from them at the shows and they are super nice people. I’d definitely drive to Ponchatoula to buy from them.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

Nice. I have purchased a few AR related parts from them at Gun Shows. He and his wife always seem nice. I'll check them out sometime.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    I went there yesterday and bought a palmetto state moe lower kit. I will be back.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Somebody got the *build a gun* bug!
    Done. Lower done, Putting trigger in now. Just need to figure out what sight to use. Also want a smaller, lighter rail. Need to cut more weight.

Sent from my SM-T537V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom