Cheap Hand Gun Pic Thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I will start, Compete with cheap Holster. used to use it in the truck. So sat in glove box or seat
    A Nornico 9mm Chalmette Gun and Jewelry gun, Receipt say $99.00
    Steve C. And Steve G. used to have more so many guns in that place wow.
    Was hard to not buy when ya went at east something. Even cheap ammo, or Bricks of Target 22.

Attachments

• M231.jpg
      M231.jpg
      171.5 KB · Views: 139

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It's not so much the gun, but the holster that makes it Walmart worthy. And that holster screams "carry me!" Make sure you wear it nice and loose so it looks like it could fall out at any moment.

Yes that was what I meant. nice dark gun, 10 buck holster. Wear pants falling off. Loose belt with gun half falling out. Maybe get my wife to wear some Yoga Pants 2-3 sizes to small? Borrow a few small kids to run wild, while I do not care. And then to top it off block the isle with the basket so no one can pass!
    I go to Wal-Mart maybe 2-3 times a year and after midnight for a reason.

Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    Love my M57..Its the 7.62x.25 tok..
    Think I payed around $200 surplus
    Love mine,,greatest snake gun Ive ever owned:)
    The new grip makes a huge difference!!

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    My only 7.62x25 but have the 9mm conversion barrel. Man some of these surplus and commie guns were cheap back then. Looks at hat finish on the frame. Not quite high polished with Colt Royal Blue

I do not have one but was just 2-3 years ago them Russian Nagants were 99 bucks. Cabela's would bring out 6 to look at and pick from.
    they were like new

Attachments

• CZ52-1.jpg
      CZ52-1.jpg
      96.8 KB · Views: 85
    Last edited:

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sig Sauer Mosquito is the cheapest pistol I own. Paid $180 from another member on here. Very much a love it or hate it pistol, and apparently ammo choosy, mine has had no issues eating everything I've put through it. It quickly became my favorite pistol after only a couple trips out to shoot it.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
      thumbnail.jpeg
      99.4 KB · Views: 77

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I got a few of these cheap handguns... I seems to have an affinity for them...

First up is my Tarus Model 80 in .38spcl... Shot great but ended up passing to someone else but it shot great couldn't have paid much more that $100 for it...
    KIMG0500.jpg

Next up is my Tok M57 I bough a stripped frame and a parts kit think I have $160 in it not bad... shoots great even bought a 9mm barrel for it (that locked up on me at Honey Island needs to be broken in it seems rofl)

KIMG0603.jpg

Next is my pair of Hi-Standard R101 revolvers both shoot great and were around $150 each only issue is the snub nose one has some gun in the cylinder and it becomes difficult to eject the casings after firing when it warms up gotta figure out how to take that assembly apart.
    KIMG0626.jpg

Then there is my PIMP gun I got it cheap and it looks the part of being a NOLA Pimp's gun... I got it non-firing and ordered a striker spring and now when it doesnt JAM it will fire maybe 2 times out of 7 in the mag... Needs a stronger striker spring it seems...

KIMG0636.jpg

I have had many more cheap handguns over time and they have moved along... I have also had many cheap rifles and shotguns... My favorite cheap guns are the old steel rocker action shotguns need those again...

Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    I got a few of these cheap handguns... I seems to have an affinity for them...

First up is my Tarus Model 80 in .38spcl... Shot great but ended up passing to someone else but it shot great couldn't have paid much more that $100 for it...
    View attachment 75127

Next up is my Tok M57 I bough a stripped frame and a parts kit think I have $160 in it not bad... shoots great even bought a 9mm barrel for it (that locked up on me at Honey Island needs to be broken in it seems rofl)

View attachment 75129

Next is my pair of Hi-Standard R101 revolvers both shoot great and were around $150 each only issue is the snub nose one has some gun in the cylinder and it becomes difficult to eject the casings after firing when it warms up gotta figure out how to take that assembly apart.
    View attachment 75130

Then there is my PIMP gun I got it cheap and it looks the part of being a NOLA Pimp's gun... I got it non-firing and ordered a striker spring and now when it doesnt JAM it will fire maybe 2 times out of 7 in the mag... Needs a stronger striker spring it seems...

View attachment 75131

I have had many more cheap handguns over time and they have moved along... I have also had many cheap rifles and shotguns... My favorite cheap guns are the old steel rocker action shotguns need those again...

I'm curious to know where you purchased your 9mm bbl for your M57..I need one ,badddd. Thanks

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I had a really cheap jennings J22 once. That was a fun gun! It has a sear issue so you never knew when you pulled the trigger if you were going to get one round or 3 or the whole mag!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I got a citadel 9mm 1911 for what I consider cheap a few years ago at academy, but nothing sub 200 bucks like the jennings etc.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I will have to find it, but I have a very small 22 short revolver, might be an RG or a Rohm. Paid 25 bucks for it from another member. I call it the peacemaker, looking to get a custom low rise leather holster/belt made for it, cowboy style. Why not look good when open carrying!

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Online deals recently have been very good. I purchased a S&W Bodyguard .380 for $159 delivered after $50 rebate. And recently bought a Taurus 605 .357 snubbie for $259 delivered. The quality and reliability of these two guns is outstanding for the price. I own an awesome .380 pocket pistol and a .357 truck gun for $418 total investment.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    4f59c9d877a3a81533a8691d751881cb.jpg

Couldn’t decide which pair to submit so I went with the double stacks. Also have 2 of the 709 slim and 2 of the 740 slim. They all ranged from 169.99 to 199.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom