Rifles are nice but I've always wanted a trebuchet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    [video]https://www.facebook.com/Ofredsar/videos/953564141463997/[/video]

you need fb to view but it looks like fun...

Do you ever get up to the Shreveport area? I've got a golf ball trebuchet we built several years ago. You are welcome to come and get it.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Do you ever get up to the Shreveport area? I've got a golf ball trebuchet we built several years ago. You are welcome to come and get it.

Not often! And golf ball is a bit smaller than I want! My wife gave me a miniature catapult last year. The dog loves playing fetch with it!

I want one like the last one. I want to build one capable of throwing cinder block sized rocks, bowling balls, or flaming pitch. Of course I can't do that in Metairie... I need to wait until I buy some land.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Not often! And golf ball is a bit smaller than I want! My wife gave me a miniature catapult last year. The dog loves playing fetch with it!

I want one like the last one. I want to build one capable of throwing cinder block sized rocks, bowling balls, or flaming pitch. Of course I can't do that in Metairie... I need to wait until I buy some land.

Of course you can do that... just get some land in the 9th ward and practice on the drug houses...

Top Bottom