SOLD: WTT - Springfield XDS 45 Bitone - $400 OBO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bayouteche85

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2007
    Breaux Bridge
    SOLD

Looking to sale my Springfield XDS 45 Bitone.

Comes with two 5 round flush mount magazines and one extended 7 round magazine along with the rest of the Springfield goodies.

This particular handgun was subject to the voluntary recall a few years back. It was sent in and serviced accordingly.

We have probably run around 500-600 rounds through this pistol, it was my wife's carry pistol though it has very little holster time and very little sign of holster wear. However, an injury to her left hand has made operating the slide difficult to the point of being near impossible for her. The spring is simply too stiff for her to effectively operate at this point. She has test driven several other carry pistols and has her mind set on a G43 but she would consider a Shield 9mm without the external safety.

If you buy it for $400, I will throw in an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 with the XDS shell if you want. Or if for a woman, I can throw in a FlashBang holster for the XDS.

I am located around Lafayette and would prefer to keep the drive to less than an hour each way. Naturally, a bill of sale will be completed for this transaction. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

osaam1.jpg

2ryg68i.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom