Anyone ever make a purchase via grabagun.com?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xduser504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2017
    Chalmette,La
    found a great deal on a g19 with stainless slide and gray frame. looking to puchase and have shipped to my ffl.
    has anyone ever used this method before? Do you know if this is a good deal to pay 499 after shipping before tax?

zeke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    I have used them twice to purchase pistols and ship to FFL. Works great and you don't pay tax, just transfer fee your FFL charges.

MikeR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Carencro
    I just got my RIA Pro Match Ultra 10mm from them and I've purchased another pistol from them a year or two ago. They are not super fast on shipping, so expect to wait 5 days or so before they ship. Otherwise, no issues. You pay the cost & $7.99 shipping to them, then the transfer fee at your FFL.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Used them 2-3 times, fast shipping, no taxes, try the "grab a quote" option... They will usually knock atleast $50 off if that option is available..... Also check out Whittaker guns .com

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Same. They are not the fastest to ship, but it doesn't take long to get here because I believe it's in Texas. Also, sometimes gun will actually have already shipped by the time they email you a tracking number. Many times they are the lowest OTD price because of reasonable shipping.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Used them once. My dad has at least 3 times. All without a problem. Shipping was quick in all three cases. Would use again if I couldn’t reasonably support a local business.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Got a killer deal on a pistol once off their site. I think they use *Bot* software to under cut people’s prices, and one day a pistol was probably 30-40% cheaper than it should have been, I jumped on it. Price of said item was retail the next day.

xduser504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2017
    Chalmette,La
    That makes sense. I just got a great deal on a Glock. I even called to confirm all the specs and the price. Now I am looking for the best place to get Glock Mags from.

RedWriter2017

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2017
    Desoto County, MS
    ^Ditto. Have bought two rifles from them. Grabagun takes its time (~5-6 days) with order fulfillment, but then usually 2-day FedEx delivery. Just $7.99 to ship a firearm, plus the FFL transfer fee when you pick it up.

Last edited:

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Decided to give them a try on a Ruger SR1911. Ordered on Tuesday and picked her up today (Friday). Whole transaction was smooth as glass. I'll be using them again!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom