Texting has ruined honesty with marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Does that mean I have to give back my award?

Here's your major award!

A major award.jpg

ramsey6199

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Crowley area.
    This is perfect considering you citing the rules and also violating them. You have been trolling nearly every damn thread on this board. You need to be checked and removed. You are doing nothing but intentionally antagonizing members here, no matter the discussion posted. You have the nerve to post about rule violations, especially when you are doing them now. A quick few minute search about your so called contributions show consistent jabs at members. Having a sense of humor and joking around is one thing but when you are a moderator of a forum and continue to harass the members then you need an attitude adjustment. I welcome anyone to check your profile and look into your comments. Nothing but smart arse remarks. Hell, you don't even need to look through the profile,when you can just assume when your name has popped up in the forums, it's something negative to say. I'm done arguing with you. This is simply childish and so is your trolling. This is an embarrassment to the forum to have someone so negative and petty being a moderator.

E=thperez1972;1607866]To say I have not positively contributed to this topic is dishonest. I have agreed with your assessment of the classified section and have shared my experience with posting ads on here.
    You made a typo and I ribbed you about it. If the tables were turned, I'd laugh it off and embrace my typo. In case you forgot, I didn't even say anything when you called me an arsehole in post #15 after I agreed with your assessment of the classified section. But you, on the other hand, come back 3 days later and call me a prick, specifically, the biggest prick on this thread. "Rule 1: No rudeness or personal attacks - While we appreciate passionate and informed discussion we will not allow rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts, or trolling. If you do not like a thread or do not have anything positive to say, do not post anything at all." Did your post calling me a prick contain any information other than an insult? Would you rather I have done the mod thing instead of shrugging it off? Did you post a reply containing nothing other than a personal attack because you figured I'm a mod and I'd just have to take it without being able to respond accordingly?[/QUOTE]

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is perfect considering you citing the rules and also violating them. You have been trolling nearly every damn thread on this board. You need to be checked and removed. You are doing nothing but intentionally antagonizing members here, no matter the discussion posted. You have the nerve to post about rule violations, especially when you are doing them now. A quick few minute search about your so called contributions show consistent jabs at members. Having a sense of humor and joking around is one thing but when you are a moderator of a forum and continue to harass the members then you need an attitude adjustment. I welcome anyone to check your profile and look into your comments. Nothing but smart arse remarks. Hell, you don't even need to look through the profile,when you can just assume when your name has popped up in the forums, it's something negative to say. I'm done arguing with you. This is simply childish and so is your trolling. This is an embarrassment to the forum to have someone so negative and petty being a moderator.

The reality is my posts consist of a mix of helpful posts, discussing those helpful posts, and sarcasm at my expense or the expense of others. But I encourage you or anyone who looks at my posts and believes I have contributed nothing positive or on topic to report me to the admins. I am confident enough in my actions to explain them to any admin and accept whatever they decide. I was asked to be an admin. I accepted. If they decide they'd rather me not be an admin, I'm fine with that.

FORman

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Lafayette LA
    The reality is my posts consist of a mix of helpful posts, discussing those helpful posts, and sarcasm at my expense or the expense of others. But I encourage you or anyone who looks at my posts and believes I have contributed nothing positive or on topic to report me to the admins. I am confident enough in my actions to explain them to any admin and accept whatever they decide. I was asked to be an admin. I accepted. If they decide they'd rather me not be an admin, I'm fine with that.

You can be brutal on off topic responces. I know if you post a question, you have already done your homework, and carefully considered the options. Some post without doing that, and if your just talking guns, over coffee, off topic opinions can be normal.

Having said that... I really enjoy reading your posts! LEO comments on guns and training, whether I agree or not, are positive contributions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom