whats the name of the newer ruger mark 4 type .22lr pistol thats easy to field strip?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAJUNLAWYER

crusty old bastard
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Iberia Parish
    "whats the name of the newer ruger mark 4 type .22lr pistol thats easy to field strip?"

It's called the Ruger Mk IV .22 pistol. I never had any issue with field stripping my standard, MkII or Mk III so it is on no interest to me. I hear that Ruger had some issues with the safety and there was a recall.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I have a tactical and love it, after I took the bottom rail off that is. It's only been shot suppressed, long as it's oiled it runs all day. It was subject to the recall, ruger made it painless and gave me a free mag for my trouble.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    "whats the name of the newer ruger mark 4 type .22lr pistol thats easy to field strip?"

It's called the Ruger Mk IV .22 pistol. I never had any issue with field stripping my standard, MkII or Mk III so it is on no interest to me. I hear that Ruger had some issues with the safety and there was a recall.

Same here. I still have the MK1 my dad got me at age 15. He said I could have one if I saved up. It is a blued Bull Barrel. Grass cutting $ paid for it. And have a new Mk3 SS-Hunter.
    I think most guys have a problem when they put it back as one as you have to turn it upside down.
    I would like a 4 in Lite

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom