Tammany Trace carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, well being a *jump out boy* making ******** municipal arrests wasn’t looked kindly upon in other districts.

State arrests (not 17F’s either) is what kept you out of a powder blue shirt working on the watch.

Yep...that's exactly what we were going for. State arrests. (And not 17F's either.)

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Dang it guys. I thought I could get a chuckle out of the mayors arrest and the debacle which followed it.
    Remember to always move towards the light.
    This thread slipped to the dark side.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Dang it guys. I thought I could get a chuckle out of the mayors arrest and the debacle which followed it.
    Remember to always move towards the light.
    This thread slipped to the dark side.

Ah yes, the bridge.

It would be nice if they put port-a-potties on the crossovers.

I don’t cut up on that bridge at all.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Many would disagree.

You're the first person I've ever seen try to white knight for themselves.

They are more than welcome to their opinion. I know what I thought about posting but didn't. And there was no white knighting. I was pointing out an error in his logic when he got all upset.

Look, I'll continue to discuss this as long as you'd like to and as long as the thread isn't closed. You started to steer toward the topic and I answered the topical question. Then you moved away again.

You said I wasn't taking the high road but never pointed out any examples. You keep wanting to take little jabs and I'm fine with that too. I don't get offended.

But I'll extend this offer to you or anyone else whose feelings I've hurt. Feel free to PM me and say what you got to say in private. I'll keep it private. You can make it public if you'd like. I'll stand behind anything I say. Along those lines, if you feel passionate about my behavior and their having made me a mod, report the problem posts. I enjoy this board and I support the board. If the board feels I can help as a mod, I'll be a mod. If it feels my not being a mod is better for the board, I won't be a mod.

So there's your chance. You can curse me out in private. You can have a discussion about my not taking the high road or my not starting quality threads or whatever. I can talk to anyone about anything. Just understand, if you actually choose to PM me, I will reply in the same manner I am approached.

So there's your offer. Take it. Don't take it. Keep chatting here in public. Whatever is fine with me. But I'll continue to try to provide quality posts to keep the discussions on the board going.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    They are more than welcome to their opinion. I know what I thought about posting but didn't. And there was no white knighting. I was pointing out an error in his logic when he got all upset.

Look, I'll continue to discuss this as long as you'd like to and as long as the thread isn't closed. You started to steer toward the topic and I answered the topical question. Then you moved away again.

You said I wasn't taking the high road but never pointed out any examples. You keep wanting to take little jabs and I'm fine with that too. I don't get offended.

But I'll extend this offer to you or anyone else whose feelings I've hurt. Feel free to PM me and say what you got to say in private. I'll keep it private. You can make it public if you'd like. I'll stand behind anything I say. Along those lines, if you feel passionate about my behavior and their having made me a mod, report the problem posts. I enjoy this board and I support the board. If the board feels I can help as a mod, I'll be a mod. If it feels my not being a mod is better for the board, I won't be a mod.

So there's your chance. You can curse me out in private. You can have a discussion about my not taking the high road or my not starting quality threads or whatever. I can talk to anyone about anything. Just understand, if you actually choose to PM me, I will reply in the same manner I am approached.

So there's your offer. Take it. Don't take it. Keep chatting here in public. Whatever is fine with me. But I'll continue to try to provide quality posts to keep the discussions on the board going.

Look here, Radio. The only thing you're doing is making yourself look stupid. If you are not the worst moderator on this forum, then there are bigger issues with this place.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

If I were you I would try to get this moved to PM also. You are the one that interjected yourself into a simple question that wasn’t your concern. Now you have been called out on it you are trying to take it to PM. Saying you support the board is very contrary to the way you act on it. I have been here for a long time and have seen this play out before which is why I told you to stay in your lane, but you continue to stir the pot. If the admins want their moderators to be argumentative with the members then I can’t help that, but I assure you I am not the only one that sees it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If I were you I would try to get this moved to PM also. You are the one that interjected yourself into a simple question that wasn’t your concern. Now you have been called out on it you are trying to take it to PM. Saying you support the board is very contrary to the way you act on it. I have been here for a long time and have seen this play out before which is why I told you to stay in your lane, but you continue to stir the pot. If the admins want there moderators to be argumentative with the members then I can’t help that, but I assure you I am not the only one that sees it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wasn't called out. It was actually you. That's what started all this. You didn't like it and got defensive, telling me to stay in my lane. You're the one who asked an irrelevant question. You kept telling me to stop telling you it was irrelevant but no relivence was ever mentioned. At least not by you. Bigtattoo79, on the other hand, did. If Hale was a lawyer, the information would be more credible. If Hale was not, the information would be taken with a grain of salt. Can you hear how crazy that sounds? Claiming the accuracy of the information changes with his profession even though the information itself doesn't change. Believe it or not, I was trying to help you. You at least made up an unrelated scenario about going to a lawyer over a plumber for legal advice (I would go to the lawyer as well) and had enough sense to deflect when I tried to bring it back.

So if you'd like to keep this in the open, so be it. You can't say I didn't offer. If you want to suggest, or in the case of bigtattoo79 flat out say, the accuracy of the information will change based on Hale's profession, so be it. I certainly hope I'm not the only one who sees how crazy that sounds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom