MISSING: Mosin Nagant.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallguy606

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Houma LA
    Did you see the story a while back about the old Winchester they found leaning against a tree in the Arizona desert? Had been there for a century, now in a museum. Mystery how or who left it there. Your Moisin will make a good mystery in another few decades. Won't last that long in wet Louisiana, though.

theRobot

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    Man that's a bummer. What's grandma's and SO's response been to this?

I haven't talked personally to the grandmother since the bit of falling out we had January last year(She showed her true colors, called me a piece of **** over speakerphone), and it's been great and drama free. (This not counted.)
    I told the SO to tell her grandmother that she owed her a rifle, and what the going rate is for them are currently. She said she's not going to bring that up, because she doesn't wish to start any additional drama. I responded, it's already started, you'll just be stating facts that can resolve the situation.

It's partly why I'm glad I have a disconnect with the rifle. Yes, it's a pity it's gone, It's a loss of money on my part, but I already considered it so when I gifted it the SO. So I'm still drama free as far as I'm concerned.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom