WTS: FREE To Good Home - DOG

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Hello everyone. I wanted to post this here to see if by chance anyone would be interested in giving this dog a good home.

I don't know the exact breed of the dog. It showed up in our yard one day and kind of made himself at home. When he showed up he had a piece of a cable around his neck. That should have been a sign.

Well after a few weeks of him hanging around our house and my daughter falling in love with him we decided to let him stay. We ended up putting up a 4 foot field fence around the back yard so the dogs could stay back there. Well this dog will not stay in the back yard. He can jump a four foot fence and would need a taller and more secure fence than what we have. We have tried everything we can but our small fence will just not hold him.

We took him to the vet and had his shots. We had him fixed in hopes that it would take away his desire to jail break but it hasn't.

He is a very loyal dog and once he got to feel like our house was his house he is very protective over it. He has a lot of good in him but does have the wild streak and that is a problem for where I am staying at the moment.

He would need a home with a good secure fence. Preferably something like a 6 foot wooden privacy fence or something else that is more secure than what I have.

He gets along with our Redbone and even our small inside dog.

Right now he is on a cable in our back yard which is causing me to have to leave our Redbone tied up also because when he breaks out......she follows him.

If there is a chance anyone might want to take on the dog please let me know. I would hate to send him to the dog pound because I know he would be put down.

This is a very hard choice because my daughter loves this dog very much.

Attachments

• 5846C3A0-4DCC-4786-ABDD-F7B4EE80CD80.jpg
      5846C3A0-4DCC-4786-ABDD-F7B4EE80CD80.jpg
      269.8 KB · Views: 87
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom