Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

fixing truck after hit n run tomorrow

well, since that hit n run I posted about, I've finally got all my new parts in. I thought I'd do something different so instead of having everything painted to match rest of truck, figured I would do something different. I'm pretty sure, after tomorrow, anyone that sees this post will definately notice me going down the road. hahahahaha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wrap progress.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	75481  

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    well, since that hit n run I posted about, I've finally got all my new parts in. I thought I'd do something different so instead of having everything painted to match rest of truck, figured I would do something different. I'm pretty sure, after tomorrow, anyone that sees this post will definately notice me going down the road. hahahahaha.
    Are you doing the rest of the truck as well or just those pieces?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Undecided. Later on today once I put the new parts on my front end, if I like the way it turns out, I may print more vinyl and do a complete wrap. It doesn't cost me anything so....c

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Do the whole thing!
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Undecided. Later on today once I put the new parts on my front end, if I like the way it turns out, I may print more vinyl and do a complete wrap. It doesn't cost me anything so....c
    What are you you using to print the vinyl?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    What are you you using to print the vinyl?
    I honestly don't know. I work for Pro Signs and Graphics in Kenner as a fabricator/technician. I just tell the girls in the office how much I need and they print it for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180113_130543.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	258.7 KB 
ID:	75502  

Marksman

User Info Menu

I honestly don't know. I work for Pro Signs and Graphics in Kenner as a fabricator/technician. I just tell the girls in the office how much I need and they print it for me.
    Tell them to print a lot of it up and do the whole truck

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Ah...I have a vinyl cutter I use for decals and stencils but I'm limited to colors/patterns that are commercially available. I'd do some damage if I had a way to print custom vinyl.

As you said, you've created a distinctive vehicle. You will certainly become more recognizable if you did the entire car.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think Monday when I get to work, I'm gonna ask the office girls to print up enough for me to wrap the whole thing.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think the whole truck will looks sweet.
    I never has stuff done there. had some stuff done at the Place in Kenner Gold something, Was way cheaper than a sign painter. And the place on Hickory did some for me also great guys.
    Vinyl has come a long way.