Replies allowed in Classified Ads - Coming Soon!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    OK folks so we are going to try replies in classifieds again, per user request. This works on most forums, so why not here...
    There will be no disrespecting the seller or the item being sold! If you don’t like the item or the price, move on. ZERO tolerance here.

If someone does dump on your ad or another ad please report that post using the report button at the bottom left.
    Allowing replies will start on a trial basis and if it works out, it will stay.

Yes replies in the ad areas can work, it can work because you, the members, want it to work and you are willing to work with the mods to keep it clean.
    Continuous violations in this area may be cause for you to be banned. The same forum rules apply:
    No rudeness
    No personal attacks
    No insulting posts
    No inflammatory posts about the ad or member
    No Trolling

I will have this up and running by tomorrow. Possibly sooner :)

Thanks folks!

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    OK folks so we are going to try replies in classifieds again, per user request. This works on most forums, so why not here...
    There will be no disrespecting the seller or the item being sold! If you don’t like the item or the price, move on. ZERO tolerance here.

If someone does dump on your ad or another ad please report that post using the report button at the bottom left.
    Allowing replies will start on a trial basis and if it works out, it will stay.

Yes replies in the ad areas can work, it can work because you, the members, want it to work and you are willing to work with the mods to keep it clean.
    Continuous violations in this area may be cause for you to be banned. The same forum rules apply:
    No rudeness
    No personal attacks
    No insulting posts
    No inflammatory posts about the ad or member
    No Trolling

I will have this up and running by tomorrow. Possibly sooner :)

Thanks folks!

Bro I have just gained so much respect for you! And not because you are doing something that I want but because you have proved to have a open mind.

I can see me becoming a paid member again soon!!!!!!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It is on and working I may have been the first to use it.

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    yep should be on
    keep in mind if folks do not have a single post, they can reply or send a PM. That helps with the scammers coming in some.
    also moved things around putting the more active forums to the top
    also moved a couple of forums to the other section less active found higher up on the site.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I just hope the admins and mods can keep in mind this will be new to a lot of members. Please give it a fair chance.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Was the NLFS removed from the prefix?

I do not have anything listed for sale. So all I could do to check is go to someone else's advertisement.
    And click edit it lets me, as a mod do it. As in drops down all the same options and NLFS is on them

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Just a note} Tapa-Talk users can not changed the prefix they never could. This may be your problem, This has not changed
    That was why Mods always had to go in and change them and delete the post that said bump, SOLD or NLFS.
    KEEP YOUR SALE/TOPIC 'UP TO DATE':

Edit your Thread Title with "SPF(Sold pending Funds)," "Sold," "Traded," "Gone" etc.
    This is to aid the moderators as well as buyers by knowing what the current status of the Sale AD is and whether it's still available.
    In your original post, click Edit, then Go Advanced and edit the title from there.
    *Please do not reply to your thread to mark it Sold.*

This also has not changed
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums...Marketplace-Rules-*READ-BEFORE-PARTICIPATING*

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was able to start a new thread and to edit your thread and see that option. I was on a laptop but I wouldn't think that should make a difference.

Edit: I see the option on an iPad as well.

nlfs3.jpgnlfs2.jpg

Last edited:

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I was able to start a new thread and to edit your thread and see that option. I was on a laptop but I wouldn't think that should make a difference.

Edit: I see the option on an iPad as well.

View attachment 75531View attachment 75530

I saw the option when I started the thread but it's not there when I tried to edit.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I saw the option when I started the thread but it's not there when I tried to edit.

What are you using? I mentioned Tapa-Talk because that is the most common. I know many users could not before the changes but the rest were using I have no idea.
    If all else fails PM a Mod. who is online to do it or hit the report this and why.
    Then it will get done for you.
    In the past I had to do it plenty

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    What are you using? I mentioned Tapa-Talk because that is the most common. I know many users could not before the changes but the rest were using I have no idea.
    If all else fails PM a Mod. who is online to do it or hit the report this and why.
    Then it will get done for you.
    In the past I had to do it plenty

Full site, Android phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you can mark it as sold, I guess your only option is keep dropping the price until it sells.

Or I guess you could leave it for sale or ask a mod to change it.

I'll figure out something. No big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom