Bump Stocks...Banned!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Bump stocks should have never been created.

I disagree, this is a free country... People have been building makeshift devices like this before it was ever released to the wide public. This was a case were a individual saw a market and inserted themselves in it with a product that fit the need. I can not, and will not blame a tool, and I can not and will not blame the creator of a tool for its uses. People will continue to build their own versions for years to come now that the knowledge is out there... You can't legislate yourselves to a perfect society...

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I disagree, this is a free country... People have been building makeshift devices like this before it was ever released to the wide public. This was a case were a individual saw a market and inserted themselves in it with a product that fit the need. I can not, and will not blame a tool, and I can not and will not blame the creator of a tool for its uses. People will continue to build their own versions for years to come now that the knowledge is out there... You can't legislate yourselves to a perfect society...

You disagree, but also agree.

Because we never should have had a NFA.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    You disagree, but also agree.

Because we never should have had a NFA.

Looking back at it now the NFA of 1934 was a knee jerk reaction to an "issue" back in the day... Criminals running rampant around the country and what not... But I see not what making the rifle that bonnie and clyde used illegal would have done... because they were murdering people anyway!!! Then suppressors were to try and keep people from poaching and not getting caught that was a big issue in the great depression... Then the GCA of 68 was just a way around the fact that the NFA was deemed unconstitutional... now it is just considered a tax measure... Common sense gets tossed out the window during knee-jerk legislation... No matter the event legislation should not be passed in reaction within 1.5 years... Calmer heads prevail and debate can be had... Now if only different sides could debate and not just resort to name calling that would be great as well...

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Looking back at it now the NFA of 1934 was a knee jerk reaction to an "issue" back in the day... Criminals running rampant around the country and what not... But I see not what making the rifle that bonnie and clyde used illegal would have done... because they were murdering people anyway!!! Then suppressors were to try and keep people from poaching and not getting caught that was a big issue in the great depression... Then the GCA of 68 was just a way around the fact that the NFA was deemed unconstitutional... now it is just considered a tax measure... Common sense gets tossed out the window during knee-jerk legislation... No matter the event legislation should not be passed in reaction within 1.5 years... Calmer heads prevail and debate can be had... Now if only different sides could debate and not just resort to name calling that would be great as well...

Which is why bump stocks should have never been created.

Either way, they are one of the most derpy things in the gun industry next to 37mm flare launchers and urban carry holsters.

Top Bottom