Shady dealings in the classifieds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    . At this point guy who drove it wife, pulls out the $ I wanted out her Bra in $100's. Then reaches in her pants and gets $500 more than I was asking. And starts to hand to my wife! My wife says Give it to my husband.
    Morel of the story The Friday guy was pissed. I was just hopping the pants money was not pissed.
    Moral of the story for me would be, hard to turn down a woman with a bra and drawers full of cash. Wanna talk about lagniappe!! Jeezers...

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Nature of the beast. I have never had a bad deal on here, but I am also very particular about who I will deal with. If someone constantly backs out of deals, it should theoretically be shown on their iTrader. With that being said, though, we only see one or two negative iTrader ratings per month.

Dirtchevy841

Reloader
    Nov 17, 2014
    Covington La
    I am gonna be clear about this dealing and than I’ll leave it alone
    Contacted seller agreed on price said I’ll take it he said it’s mine set up a meet time for next day. Many texts back and forth about deal and meet. Texted to meet up and was told it was sold. That’s ******** plan and simple this isn’t Louisiana sportsman or some other forums. If I was told hey I got a better offer fine or not selling it for that price fine but not like this. So for the people who think we’ll seller can do this and do that fine I still call ******** and i am not that way and don’t do business that way. But I guess times are changing and common courtesy is a dying trait. Peace ✌️ out.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Contacted seller agreed on price said I’ll take it he said it’s mine set up a meet time for next day. Many texts back and forth about deal and meet. Texted to meet up and was told it was sold. That’s ******** plan and simple this isn’t Louisiana sportsman or some other forums. If I was told hey I got a better offer fine or not selling it for that price fine but not like this. So for the people who think we’ll seller can do this and do that fine I still call ******** and i am not that way and don’t do business that way. But I guess times are changing and common courtesy is a dying trait. Peace ✌️ out.

This is a perfect example of where you should use the iTrader platform.

swampfoxx

Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA

On other boards this is a Welch, and will get you banned.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    No issues here. I've sold a couple things, both firearms and other stuff, and also bought several firearms, from different people on here and have never had any sketchy feelings about any of the individuals I've met. I've covered everything from the cabelas/bass pro parking lot meet, up to meeting one guy at his work per request and waited for him to finish with customers he had. Lol.

BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    Hey lspo guy ...Yeah I gotta call you out on that blatant B.S
    I challenge you to present any evidence you have that I gave you my word for anything ...you can't cause your full of crap. You got angry cause someone beat you to a sale so you acted like a vindictive pre pubescent teenage girl and left a completely fabricated review on my i-trader and I don't appreciate it .

Dirtchevy841

Reloader
    Nov 17, 2014
    Covington La
    And that’s how it supposed to work. Bought a pistol from member today. Contact agree to terms meet pay the seller. I will be only dealing with members that contribute to the forum with post and thread conversations and how long you’ve been a member. Seems like the way to go now. Got a great ar pistol from a stand up member.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    And that’s how it supposed to work. Bought a pistol from member today. Contact agree to terms meet pay the seller. I will be only dealing with members that contribute to the forum with post and thread conversations and how long you’ve been a member. Seems like the way to go now. Got a great ar pistol from a stand up member.

That's how I roll. If they only come here to sell things, it's highly likely I don't want what they have anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom