Renewal Online

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    Is the renewal application the same as new application when doing online? Do you have to repeat what they already have if nothing has changed in your disposition?

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I just renewed Dec. 29th for the 5th time. This is the first time I could do it online and it was easy. I think it was three things I took pictures of with my phone. My DL, Training certificate and DD-214 to get my permit free being a honorable discharged Veteran and uploaded the pictures to them

SDGRon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2017
    Slidell
    Renewals are the same online application, you do have to submit a DD214 on every renewal with a training certificate, dispositions don't have to be resubmitted unless you have charges/arrests since your initial application, you still need to list all prior charges/arrests. But it never hurts to upload any prior dispositions.

taft2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Renewals are the same online application, you do have to submit a DD214 on every renewal with a training certificate, dispositions don't have to be resubmitted unless you have charges/arrests since your initial application, you still need to list all prior charges/arrests. But it never hurts to upload any prior dispositions.

What he said. However I would defiantly submit dispositions. Keep copies and just send off at renewal.

lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    Thanks for the answers guys. I called the office and the nice lady said that at renewal if you had a prior that was vetted at the previous application which was approved, you would need to say Yes on the arrest part, and when it ask for upload of court minutes. If you have a doc to upload, In my case a letter from Dist. Attny, upload and in comment box you would say previous documents on file. Again in my case nothing new since my last permit, if new stuff then you would definitely need the True copies of all the details.
    I will report back once I get the notice of approval.

Top Bottom