Just a note. Photobucket pictures

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Some members still have pictures linked to their advertisements. They will not show here unless you are a paid subscriber. They are now blocked for 3rd party use by Photobucket!

We still have members posting them in ads. and signatures who have no idea that they will not work

Last edited:

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    I have seen adds with members using Photobucket and I can’t see the picture of the item as I don’t have Photobucket and will never have it. To easy the use the BS photo app.
    Winngate

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've had good results with imgur. I was able to create a free account to keep all my images in the same spot and easily accessible. I can create folders to keep things organized. I can also upload pics from my phone with their app.

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Use this link for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ihbemealioapbifiaedg?hotlinkfix=1515699540294

this one for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/

They are add on's to your browsers that make old photobucket pics visible again. Don't know if it works with newer ones but is great at making pics in older threads show up!

I have been using the "chrome" fix for almost a month and nothing weird has happened or added......but as always, YMMV

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    They started this about 4 months ago. Sent me a message saying I could have third party for 400 a year. Not happening. Just got another message saying 99 dollars a year. Still not happening. People are leaving in droves. Price will go down more. I have too move all my stuff out of there. They never were that good anyway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Some group in Canada bought them and they do not allow outside use without payment they started at $400 a year Now at $99

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Use this link for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ihbemealioapbifiaedg?hotlinkfix=1515699540294

this one for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/

They are add on's to your browsers that make old photobucket pics visible again. Don't know if it works with newer ones but is great at making pics in older threads show up!

I have been using the "chrome" fix for almost a month and nothing weird has happened or added......but as always, YMMV

I went to an older page in the rifle pics thread with some photobucket pics that weren't showing up. I refreshed the page after installing the chrome version and the images showed up again. Thanks for the link.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom