SOLD: SOLD: Cutco Space Saver Knife Set with Block Very Nice Sell or Trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    SOLD:Very nice Cutco Space Saver knife set with storage block. Was purchased new on a whim and used only a few times. Condition is very good. They are showing light wear and cleaning marks here and there as can be seen in the pictures, but are still extremely nice. The chef knife has a few scratches on the blade (again see pictures). Nothing that affect the fantastic performance of these super high quality knives. Included are the following knives: Petite Carver (#1729), 4' Paring Knife (#2120), Trimmer (#1721), Paring Knife (#1720), Petite Chef (#1728), and Space Saver Block (#1746, for drawer, counter, or wall). Here is the description from the Cutco website:

This 5-Pc. Space Saver Set features super-sharp American-made cooking knives that deliver clean cuts and make prep work fast and easy. Complete with a unique oak block that will safely store and protect the edges of your knives. Store this set on the wall, on the counter or in the drawer. American Made. Backed by the Forever Guarantee from Cutco.

These are being offer for considerably less than the over $500.00 originally paid at $350.00. I will entertain cash offers as well. I would also entertain trade offers for just about anything including guns, gold, silver, electronics, knives, etc. What ya got? I am located in Houma.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom