Sig 365? Looks good to me.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I picked one up a few weeks ago(the revised model). Only ran 150rds through it, but it has run great with zero issues. It’s a smaller foot print than my G43 with 10+1 capacity. Once I get a few hundred more round down the pipe, I will start carrying it some.
    IMG_4729.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I've had mine now about a month and a half, I love this gun and its now my main EDC. Sometimes I don't even know I have it on, I did modify my holster a bit, I had Will (Silk Custom Kydex) make it to cover the slide, but part of it was digging into my fat side, so I cut it down a bit and it is perfect now. The gun is very accurate, I was shooting spent shotgun shell out to 15 yds with no problem. I did have to send my slide back to Sig because the front tridium didn't light up so the upgraded me to the Xray's free of charge and they paid shipping both ways. Fed and shot everything I put in it with no issues, got about 300 rounds through it now.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I picked one up a few weeks ago(the revised model). Only ran 150rds through it, but it has run great with zero issues. It’s a smaller foot print than my G43 with 10+1 capacity. Once I get a few hundred more round down the pipe, I will start carrying it some.
    View attachment 77146

I’m going to give you a call and see about coming to look at that next week. Don’t get rid of it without letting me know first LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I’m going to give you a call and see about coming to look at that next week. Don’t get rid of it without letting me know first LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You got it. It’s not going anywhere.
    I was surprised how similar the trigger is to the 320c I have.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Looking at getting one also, I didn't like the Glock 43, I have a 42 that I carry now, but I would like a 9mm and the 10 round capacity sounds good. I've even seen a 12 round mag.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    For those who havent seen this:

Looks like hes nailing steel at a decent distance for a micro compact.

tigerfan_9

1000 Yard Club
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    I am hoping to find one in Lafayette area to check out soon.

buckfins & feathers has one (or at least they did yesterday)....i went by at lunch to handle it. very nice weapon, doesn't handle near as small as it is (if that makes sense). The glock 43 is small and feels small when trying to get a good grip but the P365 allows for an easier grip even though it is the same size or smaller than the 43.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    They are having issues and I would wait for Sig to get the bugs out.

You have a link to any more info? I got one and would like to read about the issues other people are having.

It appears they’ve stopped production but aren’t being very candid about any of it. I’ll post links as I find them. Something about misaligned barrels, failure to go into battery, etc. hard to sift through the crap tho. You can google any firearm on the planet+problems and you’re going to find a plethora of complaints posted as if it’s commonplace.
    Ive had mine about a month and I’ve fired enough rounds through it without any issues to feel comfortable carrying it now. I’m using Hornady critical duty which is my go to for any of my pocket carry guns.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom