Sig 365? Looks good to me.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    It appears they’ve stopped production but aren’t being very candid about any of it. I’ll post links as I find them. Something about misaligned barrels, failure to go into battery, etc. hard to sift through the crap tho. You can google any firearm on the planet+problems and you’re going to find a plethora of complaints posted as if it’s commonplace.
    Ive had mine about a month and I’ve fired enough rounds through it without any issues to feel comfortable carrying it now. I’m using Hornady critical duty which is my go to for any of my pocket carry guns.

Sig began shipping them again in February.

Here are the replacement parts for the returned guns:
    Barrel
    Extractor Spring
    Safety Lock Spring
    Recoil Spring Assembly

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well that escalated quickly. :p

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Yeah I’m aware of the original problems which are supposed to be addressed on all shipments since Feb. Was wondering what the latest info was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Yeah I’m aware of the original problems which are supposed to be addressed on all shipments since Feb. Was wondering what the latest info was.

Nothing that I'm aware of.

As said previously, and what you said, the issues have been fixed since they have starting shipping again.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Someone posted they purchased a Sig 365 on 04/14/2018 which was made on 03/16/2018.
    Striker broke after 250 rounds. Going from my notes.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Well bought one today with a 3-26-18 date, now looking for IWB holster and 12 rd. mag.

Get out and run a few boxes of ammo through it and report back ;-)

Mine has been great so far.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Saw this posted today on another forum relative to a new Sig 365.

posted April 19, 2018 07:22 PM

I was having intermittent problems with failure to return to battery on one of the newer releases (2/2/18) every 4-5 mags on reloads only. Talked to CS about it and the said that they thought it was s recoil spring issue and had me send it in. Came back today (after only 3 days) saying the entire extracter group was replaced. I don’t understand that as I bought into the recoil spring theory but can’t tie battery failure to extracter.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Rim of the case has to slide under the extractor as the case slides up the breechface. So if the extractor was not shaped correctly it could be snagging on the rim and binding. Sometime I wonder about gun owners, they really have no idea how these tools function. I guess as simple as they seem to me, guns are many orders of magnitude more complex than a hammer, and most people have no idea how to use those.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    It appears they’ve stopped production but aren’t being very candid about any of it. I’ll post links as I find them. Something about misaligned barrels, failure to go into battery, etc. hard to sift through the crap tho. You can google any firearm on the planet+problems and you’re going to find a plethora of complaints posted as if it’s commonplace.
    Ive had mine about a month and I’ve fired enough rounds through it without any issues to feel comfortable carrying it now. I’m using Hornady critical duty which is my go to for any of my pocket carry guns.

These are the most recent things I've read about it. Sounds like they are fixing the problems and haven't stopped production. If you bought a "gen1", you're just a beta tester...

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/06/06/p365-strikers/
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/jeremy-s/gun-review-follow-up-sig-p365/

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom