Bergara B14 HMR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Karns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 2, 2017
    Covington, LA
    I shoot 3/4MOA from prone with mine on a bad day. Vortex Viper 6-24 gets a little cloudy at higher magnification, but does well up to around 18x-ish.
    I'm running the same set up and the rifle is 1/2 MOA most days with some 3/4" mixed in there from me ;) Most accurate gun I've ever used out of the box with factory ammo.

Highly recommend getting one, I'll will be buying the B14 hunter at some point in 7mm rem mag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

IGCHRIS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Madisonville
    I see lot of shooting schools are having issues running high volumes of rounds through them and actually breaking actions over the course of a weekend.

If you plan on using it for a PRS match don't load the magazine into a barracade because you'll be screwed.

The rifles are without a doubt consistant, they all are shooters.

As far as glass, the Burris XTRII line up has been a killer precision rifle optic for the price. The SIG Tango 4 is worth a look as well.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I see lot of shooting schools are having issues running high volumes of rounds through them and actually breaking actions over the course of a weekend.

If you plan on using it for a PRS match don't load the magazine into a barracade because you'll be screwed.

As far as glass, the Burris XTRII line up has been a killer precision rifle optic for the price. The SIG Tango 4 is worth a look as well.

You shut your filthy mouth.

Ben Karns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 2, 2017
    Covington, LA
    Thinking about picking one up in 6.5. Anyone have one? Thoughts? Optic recommendations?
    Range trip yessterday, 10mph sustained winds with 20-30 mph gust. Bergara HMR 6.5 creedmoor, hornady 129gr SST superformance.

I replied earlier to this thread. I highly suggest the Bergara HMR. The rifle out shoots my skill for sure with factory ammo.

Once we figured out our proper wind hold we had first round hits on everything. My buddy was hitting at 700 and he's never shoot past 100 yds before.

The wind was blowing so hard that it was moving my reticle while in the prone, no doubt I could shrink those groups on a nice day haha all in all we had a blast!
    d127dc775b3c77771570d6a146f9491d.jpg
    220eb3f91f41fcf049ea389ddb86f90f.jpg
    ea1561175f7c4e1c9e53e5d55533ac67.jpg
    1431249b2c6afae5e9d011fed7d6d518.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan

Breaking the bolt or what? Bolt knob?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom