Range or shooting areas near Abbeville/Vermilion Parish?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • damienph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Kansas Flint Hills
    My mother lives in Abbeville and my son (Charleston SC) and I (Rural Morris Co Kansas) meet each other at her house once a year or so. We would like to find a place, preferably outdoors, where we can shoot and assortment of handguns, shotguns and rifles. I have two sisters who also live in Louisiana (Lavonia and Alexandria) but their husbands have no interest in firearms so there is no point in asking them.

Anyway, any suggestions are appreciated.

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    Iberia Parish Sheriff's outdoor range is open on Saturdays and Wednesdays (see their website for details); Sentry Defense if 25 yard indoor range in Youngsville (nice range and nice folks who run it), and there is a new 25 yard range in Maurice (haven't been there yet but heard it is nice).

damienph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Kansas Flint Hills
    Iberia Parish Sheriff's outdoor range is open on Saturdays and Wednesdays (see their website for details); Sentry Defense if 25 yard indoor range in Youngsville (nice range and nice folks who run it), and there is a new 25 yard range in Maurice (haven't been there yet but heard it is nice).
    The range in Maurice would be real convenient! Thank you!

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    IPSO range is right off of 90 not far from 14. 100 yd rifle (7 positions) and 15 yd steel and paper (14 positions each). Free to public Wed 12-3:45 and Sat 8-12:45 and Sun 12-3. Bring eye and ear protection, targets and stapler.

Top Bottom