Really Nice Cop.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    On last nights Live PD. A guy was stopped after he left the store for shoplifting. When they saw he stole socks as it was cold out. The cop when back to the manager. Told them he stole socks. And was down on his luck. The Manger said if he paid for them all was sqaure.
    He {the cop} knew the guy had no $ so he paid for them and wished the man luck.

Last edited:

Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    Live PD has made a difference in what people perceive what an officer has
    to deal with on a daily basis.

I think it has restored the faith or at least beginning to help restore it
    between law enforcement and civilians:)

The only sad part is ,,slidell is constantly dealing with criminals.
    It seems as though the crime rate in slidell is worse than a lot
    of big cities in the us.I was hoping someone would start a thread
    about live PD and the officers that were on this forum from slidell dept.

Last edited:

M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    I saw that and thought it was awesome on the part of the officer as well. I suspect that sort of thing goes on far more often than one would suspect. I have seen on other cop shows over the years where some officers keep toys/candy in their vehicles and give them to kids when their parents have acted the fool and get arrested while the kids are present. Live PD is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I couldn't do what those men and women do. God bless them!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I saw that and thought it was awesome on the part of the officer as well. I suspect that sort of thing goes on far more often than one would suspect. I have seen on other cop shows over the years where some officers keep toys/candy in their vehicles and give them to kids when their parents have acted the fool and get arrested while the kids are present. Live PD is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I couldn't do what those men and women do. God bless them!

A good friend of My wife and I retired from the Department in Kenner. He kept candy, and stuff fur kids and at one time Kenner even had plastic badges to give out.
    The best thing they could do was try help who they could.
    The bad parts of Kenner were not cleaned up by the cops. It was the people who lived in the bad areas. They finally started calling the cops taking plate #'s down and saying yes that is who it was. Or I saw him her do it! The churches were the largest of the help.

5star

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    West baton rouge
    I saw some officers giving out *the club* at no charge to ppl that had their cars stolen and returned with faulty ignitions from theft. Police work isn’t just beating and arresting people...

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.

You have to remember that these law enforcement officers have a camera watching and being brodcast Live across the U.S. and they are on their best behavior. Some, not all have altered their behavior.

Top Bottom