Wanted section ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    The marketplace is for buying, selling & trading. As such, I'd ultimately like for all types of classifieds posts (want, buy, trade) to remain in their subsequent sub forums.

The way it's setup now also, in my opinion, affords for maximum visibility of WTB threads. It's in my opinion that no one goes into a specific WTB section unless they are actively selling something. However, if someone sees a WTB thread with something they hadn't considered selling they might be inclined to do so whereas they wouldn't have seen that thread had it been in a WTB section.

Just my opinion. Let me know what you think!

MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    The marketplace is for buying, selling & trading. As such, I'd ultimately like for all types of classifieds posts (want, buy, trade) to remain in their subsequent sub forums.

The way it's setup now also, in my opinion, affords for maximum visibility of WTB threads. It's in my opinion that no one goes into a specific WTB section unless they are actively selling something. However, if someone sees a WTB thread with something they hadn't considered selling they might be inclined to do so whereas they wouldn't have seen that thread had it been in a WTB section.

Just my opinion. Let me know what you think!

I kinda like that Idea also. When certain forums have a WTB section it doesn't get viewed nearly as often as a FS thread would and the results are not as great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom