Remington v3 Tube extension question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yankchef

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2017
    New Orleans
    Hi all I am a new owner of a Remington v3 with a 3 plus 1 capacity. I am interested in the Nordic components tube extension but have read a thing or 2 about it causing issues with some of the components in the original tube or cap. Anyone have any experience with this and have some insight?

Yankchef

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2017
    New Orleans
    It is my understanding that those tubes are all the same however the v3 is slightly different and shares the same tube construction as the versa max.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I know it's not exactly the same but I'm willing to bet it's similar since it has the magazine spring retainer, there has to be some sort of notch or dimple in the tube that holds it in place.

If you are looking to 3 gun with it, I'd research to see if anyone has modified the loading port. Both of the ones I've shot are pretty stiff to load and the lifter can pinch your finger.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's not exactly the same but I'm willing to bet it's similar since it has the magazine spring retainer, there has to be some sort of notch or dimple in the tube that holds it in place.

If you are looking to 3 gun with it, I'd research to see if anyone has modified the loading port. Both of the ones I've shot are pretty stiff to load and the lifter can pinch your finger.

Top Bottom