New Laplace shooter, into Glocks and ARs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kurzninja

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    LaPlace, LA
    Hi all, I'm new here and interesting in talking with some more experienced guys who are into their guns, particularly in building AR rifles and making my pistol groups faster and smaller. I just thought I completed my first AR build only to find out that it's got numerous problems the first time I tried running a significant amount of rounds through it. Looking to see who around the Nola area is here with experience in building their own ARs and diagnosing/fixing issues with them.

Also a sheriff's deputy with numerous Glock pistols that I enjoy. Haven't done martial arts in quite a few years but would love to find anyone interested in training as well.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Hi all, I'm new here and interesting in talking with some more experienced guys who are into their guns, particularly in building AR rifles and making my pistol groups faster and smaller. I just thought I completed my first AR build only to find out that it's got numerous problems the first time I tried running a significant amount of rounds through it. Looking to see who around the Nola area is here with experience in building their own ARs and diagnosing/fixing issues with them.

Also a sheriff's deputy with numerous Glock pistols that I enjoy. Haven't done martial arts in quite a few years but would love to find anyone interested in training as well.

PM me if you need help solving your AR issues.

AR's are easy.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    What kinda parts you have in your build? Gas length, buffer, buffer spring? Brand of those products? What kinda ammo?

Top Bottom