Seat covers for 2009 Toyota Tundra

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    We had a 2009 Toyota Tundra that we sold and we took the seat covers (front only )out of it before then. These are made specifically for the tundra and will fit different years of this truck. They are tan digital camo. These cost 200 dollars so I would like for them to go to someone who will use them and not sell them. You will have to see if they fit your model when you get here. The truck had separate front seats and a console. They are not perfect, but are in good shape. They are located in Baton Rouge. Text me at 225-978-2403.
    c97e6d097cfba048219fa993b0527e44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I thought someone would have been all over this. These are nice seat covers. Not the el Cheapo kind. I paid 200 bucks for these. Someone please come and get them before I bring them to goodwill.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    We had a 2009 Toyota Tundra that we sold and we took the seat covers (front only )out of it before then. These are made specifically for the tundra and will fit different years of this truck. They are tan digital camo. These cost 200 dollars so I would like for them to go to someone who will use them and not sell them. You will have to see if they fit your model when you get here. The truck had separate front seats and a console. They are not perfect, but are in good shape. They are located in Baton Rouge. Text me at 225-978-2403.
    c97e6d097cfba048219fa993b0527e44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How many times you farted on those, Just asking, I like my seat covers seasoned!

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Don’t think they would fit the Forerunner as they are made for a Tundra. I’m sure they would fit over your seats but they may not be form fitting. As far as the farting goes I’m sure it’s in the hundreds at least. These were in a truck my youngest son drove for awhile so I’m sure they are quite seasoned. My wife did wash the entire set though when we took it off so this may have set the seasoning back a few notches.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'd love to have them! I have a 2013 Tundra!
    Hit me up on my cell here in BR 225/888-1143

Thanks.,
    EjAIII

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Just bought a 2018 tundra. It’s a beast. The radar controlled cruise control is the coolest thing I’ve ever experienced in a vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom