Factory Road Hunting Club Has Openings

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael Sperry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2018
    New Orleans, La
    We are located seven miles NE of Folsom, Louisiana,. We have about 1,600 acres and ten hunters at present. We need about six more. There is a private campground with hookups for power, water and sewage.

This hunting club is over 30 years old. There are many food plots that we maintain ourselves. There are large tracks without food plots. There is some swamp, hardwoods and mostly pine woods. There are springs and bottoms and ATV trails throughout. You need an ATV to hunt this lease.

We hunt Deer, Boar, Turkeys, Squirrels, and Rabbits. There are plenty of Coons and some Coyotes and Bobcats.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me at "frhunter13@hotmail.com".

I am the club Treasurer.

Dues are Nominally $750 Per year, $375 in early March and $375 a couple months later. We keep this to a minimum to cover the lease and planting expenses. There is a $50 water charge per year if you have a trailer. You pay your own power per individual meter reading.

We have a general meeting in early March to discuss the next season plans and the Turkey hunt. At this time we can show new and prospective new members around.

Last edited:

frhunter13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2018
    New Orleans
    This is Michael Sperry again. Membership to Factory Road Hunting Club is now closed as we have reached our quota. Thanks to all who have joined and I wish everyone successful hunting!

frhunter13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2018
    New Orleans
    Factory Road Hunting Club is Open again for the 2019 / 2020 season.

We have about 1600 acres NW of Folsom, Louisiana. Dues are $750 per year nominally (depending on membership).

We have several spots open for this next season. There will be a general membership meeting on March 23rd. It would be a good thing to attend if you are interested.

If you are interested please send me a private message. Or email frhunter13@hotmail.com.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom