SOLD: Lower Price! Ruger 77 Ultra Light 270 Win w/Leupold VX I 3-9X 450 w/o scope; 525 w/s

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    [FONT=&amp]This rifle is a Ruger 77 ultra light in 270 Win. with a Leupold VX-I 3-9X. I lowered price to $450 w/o scope and $525 w/scope. This was my go-to deer rifle for a number of years. It is a dream to handle and get on the target fast. The ONLY reasons I no longer need/want it is, I had heart surgery a few years ago and after the surgery, the recoil bothered me. And I have found a 77 in 250 Savage, so this one is expendable. I'm also getting a little older...lol. So I bought me a little Marlin 7 in 25/06 which is exactly what I wanted. This is a tang safety with the 3 digit prefix which means the bolt will open while on safety. Rifle always has shot good but hasn't been shot now in about 7 years.

These photos also include the No. 1 I have listed for sale as well. Obviously, it is the bolt action rifle pictured.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Let me know if you need upclose photos of either one. I live just south of Monroe and will drive as far as Alexandria/Pineville area (possibly further) to meet someone who is going to buy them. Call or text (preferred as I am not always where I can answer a call) at Three one 8 three 3 one zero 4 eight two. Thanks! Eddie[/FONT]

Attachments

• Rugers for sale.jpg
      Rugers for sale.jpg
      70.2 KB · Views: 46
    • Rugers for sale 2.jpg
      Rugers for sale 2.jpg
      71.6 KB · Views: 41
    • Rugers for sale 3.jpg
      Rugers for sale 3.jpg
      60.9 KB · Views: 34
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom