sportsman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Federal or American Eagle Rebates

Anyone submit for the rebate on rifle and pistol ammo? Received any correspondance from them on status? I submitted and have been unable to get any info on status.

On Target

User Info Menu

I submitted in early Jan, and I've received my rebate. Will be cashing the check today.

User Info Menu

Got mine 2 different times. Takes a month or 2

Marksman

User Info Menu

Smile

Go here to check your status:

http://sporting.mycheckstatus.com

sportsman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hkump View Post
    Go here to check your status:

http://sporting.mycheckstatus.com
    Thanks for the update. Mailed it in mid December but it shows date of 1-26-2018 as processed.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

They should discount the ammunition rather than do rebates. They know everyone will not do the rebates. Bought the ammunition did not do the rebate.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Have received several. Waiting on the last one.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    They should discount the ammunition rather than do rebates. They know everyone will not do the rebates. Bought the ammunition did not do the rebate.
    I agree with you on both points. And its not just gun/ammo/sporting goods stores that do this. Lots of retailers do. They use the rebate to tease the consumer into buying a product, and then rely on the fact that most consumers will either lose receipts or just forget or decide they don't have time. I suspect it improves their profit margin substantially.