WTB: Looking for Stripped AR Lower(s)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    I was going through all my parts and have found enough to build a couple more AR's less the lowers. Before I order, I thought I'd see if any stripped lowers are out there. If you have one or a couple you would like to sell, let me know. I'm in Houma and local would be great, but I will travel a little for 2-3 lowers. PM me through here with your contact info and we can try to get together.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Palmetto State Armory has them for $49 shipped. But, I've heard they take a while to ship. Everything I've ever ordered from PSA was to me in 3-5 business days, but I've never bought any lowers. Perhaps those take longer for some reason.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Yeah. I can order but was hoping to find one local someone had laying around and wasn't going to use.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Palmetto State Armory has them for $49 shipped. But, I've heard they take a while to ship. Everything I've ever ordered from PSA was to me in 3-5 business days, but I've never bought any lowers. Perhaps those take longer for some reason.

I place a minimum of one order a week with PSA. I put my order in on Fridays, They ship out on Monday, I have my stuff by Thursday. clockwork... been going on for 6mos now.
    I

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    bump. Still looking for 2 basic forged receivers. Bought a Seekins milled upper and lower and put together one rifle.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    In the time you started this thread, I ordered two ZEV lowers from my local FFL, had them delayed a week, and picked them up over a week ago.

Are you looking for lowers NOT at a FFL?

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Bought three lowers today so I no longer need any. I have enough extra parts to build two, so I guess the search is on for what I'm going to do with the third.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom