WTT: NLFS: Redfield Palma Micrometer Iron Sight Set

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Up for trade is a new Redfield Palma rifle sight set. It is new in box but has been opened for photos. Included is a Redfield Palma Rear Sight with allen wrench, Merit adjustable aperture with new rubber outer shield, a second Merit adjustable aperture with built in color filters (amber, blue, red), Redfield Palma front sight, Redfield iron insert set, and on the reverse of the package a Redfield clear insert set, and also a Champion’s Choice clear insert set. Also just added front and rear sight bases, see Post #5 below.

I’ve had this set for over 20 years and have been looking for the right rifle to mount it on, but just haven’t found it yet. I have other micrometer sight sets so figured this one might be of use to one of you.

Want to trade, not sell. (318) 308-7595 or PM here.

IMG_4033.JPG IMG_4032.JPG IMG_4038.JPG IMG_4021.JPG

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    More Photos:

Attachments

• IMG_4031.JPG
      IMG_4031.JPG
      21.9 KB · Views: 17
    • IMG_4023.JPG
      IMG_4023.JPG
      27.3 KB · Views: 19
    • IMG_4022.JPG
      IMG_4022.JPG
      26.3 KB · Views: 19
    • IMG_4024.JPG
      IMG_4024.JPG
      25.3 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Does it mount in dovetail or needs a rail?

The rear sight requires a mounting base specific to the receiver, such as what Champions Choice has at http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=CategoryBody&c=OPSB (CC Receiver Base). Or there is an adapter for a rail, on the same page. The front sight is similar, with either a base screwed on to the barrel, or a clamp-on base. These are also seen on the Champions Choice webpage and probably from other vendors as well.

I have a rear base for a Remington 40x/Remington 700, and a front base as well for the same rifle that I can add to the package.

IMG_4071.jpg IMG_4070.jpg

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    The rear sight requires a mounting base specific to the receiver, such as what Champions Choice has at http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=CategoryBody&c=OPSB (CC Receiver Base). Or there is an adapter for a rail, on the same page. The front sight is similar, with either a base screwed on to the barrel, or a clamp-on base. These are also seen on the Champions Choice webpage and probably from other vendors as well.

I have a rear base for a Remington 40x/Remington 700, and a front base as well for the same rifle that I can add to the package.

View attachment 76414 View attachment 76413

Here is what the rail mount adapter for these sights looks like. This adapter is NOT included in the trade, as I'm using it for another sight.

IMG_4045.JPG IMG_4062.jpg IMG_4069.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom