WTT: Colt New Agent for 45ACP S&W revolver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgibso6

Ryan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Lafayette
    Editing this post because I scored a model 13 for a good price and still have the colt.

I'm in the market for an old school Smith and Wesson 45 ACP. It doesn't have to be pretty, so long as it's still solid and shoots straight. I'm just getting into practical shooting and I could use the major points.

I have a few items I can offer for trade, but I figure the Colt New Agent is the most appropriate to offer up. It's a nice and trim compact 1911. Everything about it is designed for drawing from concealment. It has slim grips, low profile safety, and trench sights.

If you're unfamiliar these compact 1911's, they're a bit snappy, especially in 45 ACP. Having said that, it's still easily manageable. It's a quick and smooth draw, safety comes off slick, and you can pop multiple shots on silhouettes out to 15 yards pretty easily.

I've fired 230 grain FMJ and HP with no problems. It comes with 2 x 7 round magazines, but it can feed other 1911 mags if you have any. Contact me if you have any questions.

Cash price is $650

20180215_191220.jpg20180215_191311.jpg20180215_191422.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom