The previous Eymard's range is reopened as FTS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miscverb

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Destrehan LA
    The previous Eymard's range has been reopened as FTS. Great range in Larose to 940 yards for rifle with shooting tower, pistol and shotgun. Same friendly staff.

jcomar1

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Do you have a phone number or email or website or some way to contact them to verify they are open and we can shoot on a certain day before we drive down there?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I sure did. I also read the webpage for Eymard's Shooting Academy.

"Eymard Shooting Academy is reopening as FTS Outdoors Shooting Range and Gun Shop on February 1, 2018.
    More information on FTS Outdoors Shooting Range and Gun Shop can be found at FTS Facebook page.
    The gun range is available for sale. For more information please contact 504-382-8248."

The other option would have been to google "FTS shooting range." The relevant result appears to be the 3rd link in my results with the 4th link being to Eymard's Shooting Academy. So searching for what it was or what it is will return the desired information.

But you do get an A for effort.

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    I have a friend that works near there and used to go shoot there. He is going to stop by and check things out during his 2 weeks at work. Hope to be able to go shoot when he gets back.

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    Glad to hear this. Hopefully it stays open. Just bought a 300wm that needs to be stretched out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

miscverb

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Destrehan LA
    [FONT=&quot]14968 hwy 3235
    Cut Off, Louisiana 70345

Get Directions

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    vI94qcOy7qI.png

(985) 691-2084

open tuesday thru saturday 10-6, sunday 1-6

[/FONT]

tmalcombe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Raceland, LA
    Hey guys I’m a member at FTS. The range is great and now has a gun shop. Same range officer as before. They did move the pistols over to where skeet was. They have steel set up from 300 to about 930 yards and a tower to shoot off of. The owner told me that they plan to start long range and pistol matches. I absolutely love this range.

tmalcombe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Raceland, LA
    There’s enough room for about 8-10 people to shoot pistols. Nice covered area with tables and benches. You can set up paper or shoot steel that’s set up at 25 yards.

miscverb

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Destrehan LA
    I am member also, a fantastic place, safe and fun. come on out and give it a go. you will enjoy.

Last edited:

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    What is the target situation for shooting rifles? Do they have target stands or bring your own? Can you bring steel? Can you put targets anywhere or at designated ranges?

miscverb

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Destrehan LA
    What is the target situation for shooting rifles? Do they have target stands or bring your own? Can you bring steel? Can you put targets anywhere or at designated ranges?

there is steel out to 930 yards, a lot of targets at various ranges for variety. they have stands so you can put up your own paper targets if you like. very well organized and operated.

miscverb

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Destrehan LA
    there is steel out to 930 yards, a lot of targets at various ranges for variety. they have stands so you can put up your own paper targets if you like. very well organized and operated.

great place and they also hosted a few guns n gear tv shows there in the last couple months.

Top Bottom