French Settlement made the news

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Yep I live in French settlement and it's silly how they do it.... First off 4 years ago Harry and his wife got arrested for dwi either in north LA OR miss. They were gonna fire him as chief of police, but tried to be nice and offer him early retirement... Of course he took it to keep from being fired and then refused to turn in his pistol , 4 generators, computers, and other items bought by the parish not him... Then ran again for election and because he retired and want fired they allowed it and he won again simply by all the small business abs family members he offers protection/amunity to. Then I saw his wife driving the FS police car during the Christmas parade and refused to supply the mayor her DL to make sure she would be covered under the ins In case somthing happened.... Well obviously she had a suspended lic. , if they find out she had it suspended prior to the parade and Harry let her drive the police car, I would imagin he would finially be fired

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Yep I live in French settlement and it's silly how they do it.... First off 4 years ago Harry and his wife got arrested for dwi either in north LA OR miss. They were gonna fire him as chief of police, but tried to be nice and offer him early retirement... Of course he took it to keep from being fired and then refused to turn in his pistol , 4 generators, computers, and other items bought by the parish not him... Then ran again for election and because he retired and want fired they allowed it and he won again simply by all the small business abs family members he offers protection/amunity to. Then I saw his wife driving the FS police car during the Christmas parade and refused to supply the mayor her DL to make sure she would be covered under the ins In case somthing happened.... Well obviously she had a suspended lic. , if they find out she had it suspended prior to the parade and Harry let her drive the police car, I would imagin he would finially be fired

It said in some of the media she was on 16 east of 444 and stopped by PVPD. Hell she must have been about at her house. Why did PVPD get her way over there?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Yea I don't understand that, out of there area, unless she was hauling butt or they got a inside tip on her comming through kinda fishy though
    It said in some of the media she was on 16 east of 444 and stopped by PVPD. Hell she must have been about at her house. Why did PVPD get her way over there?

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    You guys really need to put a warning in your post when you share a link like that.

It's too damn early to see something that scary looking.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Hey Harry is on the ball. He gave the end of the year report one time about how many everything they had handled. And he gave the number of wrecks they worked and NONE were alcohol related. That should have made national news not many place can claim that.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Hey Harry is on the ball. He gave the end of the year report one time about how many everything they had handled. And he gave the number of wrecks they worked and NONE were alcohol related. That should have made national news not many place can claim that.

That should tip you off right there. Many people DUI in that neck of the woods. Local bars, drinking, karaoke, partying. Harry is just sympathetic to drunks, he's married to one.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Without a doubt my wife went to high school out there and there's many stories of young girls getting outta tickes for flashing him lol... But I'm sure that's just rumors.....
    Wow, talk about a "Good Ole Boy" network, is this the home of the "Dixie Mafia" LMAO!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom