Ar15 mods

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Banning bump stocks is like banning trigger cranks. I could care less.

I would also be okay with banning pistol braces and binary triggers.

I'd rather focus more energy on repealing the NFA than trying to protect silly trinkets.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    "The memo, released by the White House on Tuesday, directs the DOJ to propose a rule *banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.*

Trump wrote in the memo, *Although the Obama administration repeatedly concluded that particular bump stock type devices were lawful to purchase and possess, I sought further clarification of the law restricting fully automatic machineguns.*

Even Trump and his cabinet are clueless what a machine gun truly is, or how it operates. Bump stocks do not make an AR 15 a machine gun, no more than a binary trigger does.

First bump stocks. Then binary triggers, then drum and 30 round magazines, then assault style/featured weapons, then one day semi automatic rifles.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Banning bump stocks is like banning trigger cranks. I could care less.

I would also be okay with banning pistol braces and binary triggers.

I'd rather focus more energy on repealing the NFA than trying to protect silly trinkets.
    Till they label all firearms silly lil trinkets, and good luck with that repeal....when they won't even let you have a trinket .

Last edited:

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Till they label all firearms silly lil trinkets, and good luck wit that repeal....they won't let you have a trinket .

There are more people willing to fight to keep their firearm than there are trying to keep a "bump stock."

I know more shooters that think bump stocks, binary triggers, pistol braces, and non-NFA "firearms" are stupid, than I know who actually like them.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    There are more people willing to fight to keep their firearm than there are trying to keep a "bump stock."

I know more shooters that think bump stocks, binary triggers, pistol braces, and non-NFA "firearms" are stupid, than I know who actually like them.

You can think they are stupid and that's fine. Had the BATFE told the manufacturer from the jump, "No, this is is a machine gun", no one would have raised an issue. But now thousands of people are going to be forced to either turn in their legally bought property or become a felon. (assuming that they go with the Massachusetts style ban) That's some BS. You bought a cheap piece of plastic at a gun show, it was legal, and now the government decides that you are a criminal for doing that? That's upsetting.

You think this shape of plastic is so dangerous, that mere possession of it is such a risk to public safety, that prison time is warranted? Give me a friggin break.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell

And it's not about what people you know think about them . it's about loss of rights , freedoms and such .
    How long till they say give up the guns for the greater good ?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Boiling the second amendment like a frog. And we are allowing them to turn up the heat by being willing to give up little things like bump stocks etc... come on we know what they really want. Total confiscation, it’s no secret. Will it happen? That’s totally up to us.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    And it's not about what people you know think about them . it's about loss of rights , freedoms and such .
    How long till they say give up the guns for the greater good ?

Don't know, but I don't care about bump stocks, nor do I care to fight to keep them.

What did that moron say? Chess not checkers?

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Do you think the libs care about your rights ....? The objective is total victory . Checkmate !

Hell, for that matter the conservatives .....

Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Do you think i care what President Trump thinks ?
    LIKE I SAID ........ Freedoms and. Liberty ..... Understand. Yet ?

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    "The memo, released by the White House on Tuesday, directs the DOJ to propose a rule *banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.*

First bump stocks. Then binary triggers, then drum and 30 round magazines, then assault style/featured weapons, then one day semi automatic rifles.
    Exactly. Not sure how many here were self aware when the “assault weapons ban” came into play during the 90’s, but it came down to what the gun looked like in a lot of instances. The libs had their way with it. It finally lived its life and went away. We do not want to revisit those days. If any gun owner doesn’t care about one thing or another gun related being outlawed they should wake the hell up or just turn in their guns now. Maybe further their education until they comprehend “shall not be infringed” and stop buying all the democratilibtardish anti gun garbage and being led around like a mindless zombie snowsheep.
    You either believe in the second amendment or you don’t. No room for half ass here.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    I once heard George Washington say bump stocks weren't Gucci.

That's what i figured.

Try this one .
    Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Exactly. Not sure how many here were self aware when the *assault weapons ban* came into play during the 90’s, but it came down to what the gun looked like in a lot of instances. The libs had their way with it. It finally lived its life and went away. We do not want to revisit those days. If any gun owner doesn’t care about one thing or another gun related being outlawed they should wake the hell up or just turn in their guns now. Maybe further their education until they comprehend *shall not be infringed* and stop buying all the democratilibtardish anti gun garbage and being led around like a mindless zombie snowsheep.
    You either believe in the second amendment or you don’t. No room for half ass here.

I remember those days quite well. I had an FFL then. But they never shutdown AR15 sales completely. They removed the bayonet lug, some with a keyhole stock instead of a pistol grip, crowned barrel/no flash suppressor, switched to 5 round mags, and kept on selling.

Think about this one. The ignorant libtards are always condemning the AR15 after a mass shooting, because it was utilized by a human to murder innocents. The media incorrectly states in their articles and news reports on the boob tube AR15= assault rifle, AR15 = automatic rifle. But they say or think nothing about a Ruger Mini 14. Same caliber, 30 round mags available, and could reek the same carnage.

So if they have their way and stop sales of the AR15 to legitimate purchasers/the public, won't be long before some crazed perp uses a Mini 14 and guess what after?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom