We are all going to be a LOT SAFER

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    This pretty much sums it all up perfectly. Words from one of our nation's founding fathers, and our first POTUS. AR15s versus M16s. I need some sort of equalizer, an edge. And a large portion of our populous would like the government to confiscate my AR 15 at that!

x6ud3b0tjvuasbgefubd.jpg

I'm all for QUALITY products... like the binary triggers. I agree they do "skirt some legalities... but they are a much better, more reliable product... and you're more than welcome to purchase an actual M-16... pay the tax and get one legally with a stamp... then there's nothing anyone can say about it.

Oh but then OMG they are tracking you!!! Holy crap!!!! lol.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    It has nothing to do with left or right... don't make someone who doesn't feel the same way 100% as you do a "LEFTIST". I'm an NRA Benefactor member... I 100% support the 2nd amendment and the right to possess every firearm I own.

Its about quality and integrity of the platform... I'm just tired of all the garbage that anyone and everyone wants to throw at the rifle/pistol. I just don't get it. Bump stocks derived from rubber bands and belt loops... sure, it's fun to **** away $100 in ammo in 5 minutes... for some! Some of the garbage that threatens the very existence of the platform is just these idiots sitting around saying "What can I create to skirt the existing law and get away with something without having to pay the taxes????"

All it serves to do is draw attention to a subject that is criticized simply for it's looks anyway. Keep your garbage "add-ons" off the table and let me have my AR-15. Notice I am saying GARBAGE products.

You can keep your weenie.

Bottom line, IT ain't your money being spent on trinkets, I consider it none of my business how one Bubba's up a platform.

- - - Updated - - -

That belief doesn't fly for Dave 2.0

He has a very narrow mindset.

Hey, I tried:mamoru:

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    That belief doesn't fly for Dave 2.0

He has a very narrow mindset.

For an old man like yourself, you have a pretty narrow mindset as well.

You also didn't respond to my special offer. That was mighty rude of you.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I can't complain about them... I like my braces. hahaha... so I'm Hippocratic.... not Democratic. :)

Braces are becoming commonplace, but utilizing a carbine receiver extension is taking it too far. That's going to land someone in jail one day. It's essentially a rifle with a different "stock."

kingfhb

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Here's your new AR. :mamoru:

84DB2D82-A383-4D44-A6C8-4FAD94FE50EF.jpeg

It's a real thing!

92E8A670-EAFC-4633-8E52-D47FF55F13A5.jpeg

Now don't get me wrong... ingenuity and innovation are what drives part of the platform and it's success. I just think it shouldn't be "Whatever me and paw and throw on it should be legal!". For example.... what Troy did to make the AR platform legal in New York and California... ingenious!

Leveling the playing field in accordance with Georgey boy and making a crap piece of plastic to skirt a law and see what you can get away with "just cause" are two different things.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Here's your new AR. :mamoru:

84DB2D82-A383-4D44-A6C8-4FAD94FE50EF.jpeg

It's a real thing!

92E8A670-EAFC-4633-8E52-D47FF55F13A5.jpeg

Now don't get me wrong... ingenuity and innovation are what drives part of the platform and it's success. I just think it shouldn't be "Whatever me and paw and throw on it should be legal!". For example.... what Troy did to make the AR platform legal in New York and California... ingenious!

Leveling the playing field in accordance with Georgey boy and making a crap piece of plastic to skirt a law and see what you can get away with "just cause" are two different things.

Bring it to the range one day, Lets have a look-see

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If gun owners were to trade in all of their *assault rifles* for muskets then the gov would pass laws against the smoke generated when fired. They would be calling for a musket ban. It’s about total confiscation and nothing else. One small victory at a time. It’s for the children so you better fall in line. Bicycles and swimming pools are more of a danger to children than guns and bump stocks. They know what’s best to keep you and your kids safe. More useless laws.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    If gun owners were to trade in all of their *assault rifles* for muskets then the gov would pass laws against the smoke generated when fired. They would be calling for a musket ban. It’s about total confiscation and nothing else. One small victory at a time. It’s for the children so you better fall in line. Bicycles and swimming pools are more of a danger to children than guns and bump stocks. They know what’s best to keep you and your kids safe. More useless laws.

What's your favorite brand of aluminum foil?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I'm moving to Texas, Louisiana has fallen!

kingfhb

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA

If they wanted to "BAN" firearms, they would implement an unattainable tax on ammunition... or BAN ammo! There's nothing in the 2nd amendment that says you have to be provided ammo... just that you can have the "arms". Then again, you could throw anything down a musket barrel and fire it if need be.

There will never be a "CONFISCATION"... Not even Australia did a confiscation. They did two buybacks, implemented a strict registration process, and a few other things. However, there was no confiscation. The U.S. government isn't looking to have another country take advantage of a civil war in its borders... to destabilize the United States over firearm possession would be to bring the U.S. to it's knees overnight. Think about it... it just won't happen. It would be an undermining of the entire constitution... you would have every criminal or hell, anyone challenging every article from that day forward.

Lets put the paranoia away for a bit shall we?

I feel like this conversation is slowly becoming a little soap box-y and off topic. I also feel like my foghorn leghorn accent may start to come out... "Well I never... I do declare!"

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Well I have been humbled. I will support any and all laws that will make us all safer. Foil don’t work and Texas is no better than Louisiana. I also don’t believe little green me not from outer space has anything to do with it. Lol it just makes no sense to me to go after items that will have zero impact on evil doing evil. I would hope we could at least agree on that.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I would hope we could at least agree on that.

I do agree on that, but I feel that banning bump stocks is like patting the libtards on the head and sarcastically saying "now the bad man can't hurt you."

Bump Stocks should have never been made in the first place. Think about that, before you say "muh rights!"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom