SB Tactical Pistol Braces - New SBA3 vs SBPDW

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Yea I mostly buy/sell/trade just to be able to "test drive" diff guns and configurations, and if it doenst jump out at me or completely blow my current favs out of the water and there's somthing else I want, down the road it goes...

I am in a single family income, my wife homeschools my 3 little boys (4,7,10) and is a homemaker, there's no way I could do her job lol. So we got a little agreement, I can buy "x" amount of guns a year, but all of my buy/sell/trade funds stay in the gun department. They don't go twards a new couch, bed room set ect lol..Which allows me to try many diff platforms without comming out of pocket a lot of money

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    So we got a little agreement, I can buy "x" amount of guns a year, but all of my buy/sell/trade funds stay in the gun department. They don't go twards a new couch, bed room set ect lol..Which allows me to try many diff platforms without comming out of pocket a lot of money

This!!!!

I call it the "Gun Fund". That way I can spend "my money" out of that fund on whatever I please and I do not spend "our money" which is really her money anyway.

No grief when I get a new toy, I tell all of my buddies about this and recommend they do the same. Helps with the happy wife - happy life equation.

Trading is great, as long as both parties are happy with the trade. My favorite part about bayoushooter, all of the great member that I have met!

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    This!!!!

I call it the "Gun Fund". That way I can spend "my money" out of that fund on whatever I please and I do not spend "our money" which is really her money anyway.

No grief when I get a new toy, I tell all of my buddies about this and recommend they do the same. Helps with the happy wife - happy life equation.

Trading is great, as long as both parties are happy with the trade. My favorite part about bayoushooter, all of the great member that I have met!

Where y'all screwed up (if on a dual income) is that you need:

1) "Our money"
    2) "Her money"
    3) "My money"

Budget what you need to pay for bills and groceries. That's "our money." The rest of your paycheck goes to "your money" and the rest of her paycheck goes to "her money." If you need all of both paychecks to pay for bills, you need to reevaluate your lifestyle.

Ben Karns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 2, 2017
    Covington, LA
    This!!!!

X2 all day...and to the other post prior.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Just got 1 of my 2 sba3's in and got it out on a sigp556xi, WOW, this thing is a game changer!!!!! Even better brace than my sbtevo brace!!!! If you think you want one, GO FOR IT, they are deff worth it

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      299.3 KB · Views: 147

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Just got 1 of my 2 sba3's in and got it out on a sigp556xi, WOW, this thing is a game changer!!!!! Even better brace than my sbtevo brace!!!! If you think you want one, GO FOR IT, they are deff worth it
    I’ve been having trouble finding them in stock anywhere. Where did you find yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Prepperguns had them in stock, and I ordered one from optics plannet, back ordered, I called them today and they said they got 3 pallets of sba3's in and are filling the backorders and will update site as they are avaible
    I’ve been having trouble finding them in stock anywhere. Where did you find yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

That looks sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    That would be great if my wife didn't home school my 3 bad boys!!! Lol mine is more like

Our money
    Her money
    Her money
    Then my money LMBO!!!

But you deff right, I've been married for 12 years , and HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE, is about as real as it gets!!! Lol my wife is very understanding with my hobby (addiction lol) and I to have met some great friends on this site and often times trade with them more than anybody else.. Also I find I am in constant communication with them on upgrades,deals, trouble shooting, problem solving and current builds, hunting stories ect... This is a great site!!

Where y'all screwed up (if on a dual income) is that you need:

1) "Our money"
    2) "Her money"
    3) "My money"

Budget what you need to pay for bills and groceries. That's "our money." The rest of your paycheck goes to "your money" and the rest of her paycheck goes to "her money." If you need all of both paychecks to pay for bills, you need to reevaluate your lifestyle.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    That would be great if my wife didn't home school my 3 bad boys!!! Lol mine is more like

Our money
    Her money
    Her money
    Then my money LMBO!!!

But you deff right, I've been married for 12 years , and HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE, is about as real as it gets!!! Lol my wife is very understanding with my hobby (addiction lol) and I to have met some great friends on this site and often times trade with them more than anybody else.. Also I find I am in constant communication with them on upgrades,deals, trouble shooting, problem solving and current builds, hunting stories ect... This is a great site!!

My wife hit me with the "You blow your money" rant the other day. Then I told her it's all good, because it's only my fun money that I blow, so she said "You buy ammo, you literally blow up your money."

:thumbsup:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    ... I ordered one from optics planet, back ordered, I called them today and they said they got 3 pallets of sba3's in and are filling the back-orders and will update site as they are available

Good to know, thanks for that info.

I have 1 ordered from OP and am playing the waiting game...

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Still waiting...

I place the order on the 9th of April. Anyone else here ordered around that time and received theirs? Just wondering.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Called optics plannet last night about my back order sba3, she said at one point they were 3800 on back order, and now are around 2700 and expect another 1000 in this week, you can call them and they will tell you what place your in, I've been on backorder sense 4/12
    From Tactical ****. No mention of when they will be back in stock.

SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace by SB Tactical
    $129.99
    ***Pre-Order NOW, these will be hard to keep in stock***
    Orders will be shipping in order received, so get in line FAST

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/sba3tm-pistol-stabilizing-brace-by-sb-tactical

Top Bottom