Cnn gave florida survivors scripted questions!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    CNN website looks like a total anti gun media blitz. Looks like that is all they are concerned about. All other subjects just got kicked to the curb.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    I watched the town hall and that Sheriff stood up there and made such hypocritical comments, trying to pass the blame to the NRA when it was HIS police department and Broward County, Government Agencies, etc. that dropped the ball on NOT Baker acting this kid... NOT the NRA.

They referred to his weapon as a "Military Assault Rifle"... the Sheriff said "NO 18 Year old should own a Rifle"... he quickly rallied the support of these children by speaking on their level, saying "We're calling BS on that"... when the question was presented to him of Why wasn't this 18 year old Baker Acted? and Why did the Police department not act on the 39 incidences of going to this kids house.

HOW in the world is any of this the fault of the NRA?????? They were behind the banning of "Bump Stocks" almost immediately after the Vegas Shooting, yet got hammered in VERY SPECIFIC questions about BUMP STOCKS at this town hall about the Florida Shooting... now, correct me if I'm wrong, but no bump stock was used in Florida... so why are these kids taking such a big issue with bump stocks? Coincidence?

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    No 18 year old should own a rifle.He would have rented a Home Depot truck if he could not have gotten a rifle. Poison the town's water. The list goes on.
    He was and is a mentally defective person.

Top Bottom