SOLD: Benchmade 3300 infidel automatic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Yep, Doing a bit more research, the only single-edge Infidels I see are from the dhgate.com site. They sell BM knockoffs.

There are no Infidel Single-edge knives on the BM site. The only single-edge OTFs that BM makes are the Phaeton family, from what I see.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you may have been scammed on this one. Feel free to refute. I hope it is real if you spent $400 on it.

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/benchmade+infidel.html <-----For reference only - again, these are knockoffs:run:

Last edited:

chevyssjp

Z Drive Tech
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Houma, La
    I just contacted my friend that I'm selling these knives for. I will get back with the info when he responds. I hate this. I be sold alot of guns and stuff on here and on la sportsman. I have a always been straight up and honest. I rather have friends than be anybody's foe. Please let me get this figured If it's real or fake I will let whom ever know. And my bad for one trying to sell for someone and two for not looking into it my self.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    This site says it’s just been discontinued.
    91a28a91eaf10b85e2b66510275d3313.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chevyssjp

Z Drive Tech
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Houma, La
    Man I hope that what it is. I hate this. I'm stuck in the middle of this. Please anyone who is an expert in bm and or can find more stuff like this to help or confirm either way is so helpful. Thank you to all has jumped in to help.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I wasn't looking for 3310, so that's good that it's an actual BM model! I hope it is real, it sucks to get screwed over on somethink like this.

chevyssjp

Z Drive Tech
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Houma, La
    Well guys it looks to be a fake. I sent message to guy and he said it's real. Im not willing to continue with this .After looking up videos and doing serious research. I found that the belt clip shows a fake and also I took the knive apart to look at mechanism which also confirms. I'm truly sorry for this and honestly would have never done something like this purposely. I appolige to anyone who was interested. Lessoned learned on my part and good lesson for us on BS so this doesn't happen again. Thank all of you who input into this. Thanks Jean

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom