Need outdoor range in Livingston parish.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    I really enjoy shooting at Sherburne but it is just such a long drive. Shooting outside is the best feeling on a nice day. Is there any talks of a range in the area? Even if it cost a few bucks I’d be interested. Till then I’ll just keep driving the hour to Sherburne and enjoying my weekday off.

BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    I live in Watson with a mile of unihabitable wetlands behind my home . While we can and do shoot pistols out back , whenever I wanna break out the larger hardware I also make the haul to sherburne . I go during the week because the derp factor goes way up on the weekend. God I'd love somewhere close.
    I looked at bridgeview , I can't get past paying for a membership , then having to pay an additional $10 Everytime I wanna go shoot . What's the point of the membership ?

Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Looks like that place is to fancy for me, I don’t shoot enough clays for that to be a benefit to me. But to each their own. I just enjoy shooting my handguns and rifles, primarily my .22 rifles. Maybe one day my wife will agree to move out a neighborhood and get a little property.

Sherburne is terrifying on the weekends and hunting season. But it’s free.
    When I lived in Slidell I would launch my boat and hunt the back side of Pearl River WMA. That was nice cause you didn’t run in to anyone too often if you went in by boat.

Top Bottom