Reloading Supplies and Firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    Sorry, I haven't been here for a while (this forum NEVER) but I don't think I'm gonna read 101 pages (!!!) for info so please just ignore if you are aware of this business and/or it's been posted about previously.

St. Charles Firearms and Reloading in Destrehan has firearms AND ammo reloading supplies for anybody interested. I stopped by today and bought some stuff for reloading.

Nice guy and his store is relatively small but he's got powder and such at MUCH better prices than Jefferson Gun on Airline and David drive. Yes there is the HazMat addition to the price but only a couple of bucks (seems fair...) and not the whole $30 that turns a $19 bottle of powder into a $40 bottle at Jefferson!!! Nice guy but kinda out of the way. He's right by Destrehan High School. Two streets past going towards Norco on Riverpoint Dr. about 50 yds off River Road. Phone is 985-235-0078 wner's name is Keith. He and his wife run the place.

Anybody in St. Charles or even Kenner give him a look. He's got plenty powders and primers. I bought some "Vectan" brand powder to try. You get a loading manual so you can use this brand like all familiar brands on the market.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Sorry, I haven't been here for a while (this forum NEVER) but I don't think I'm gonna read 101 pages (!!!) for info so please just ignore if you are aware of this business and/or it's been posted about previously.

St. Charles Firearms and Reloading in Destrehan has firearms AND ammo reloading supplies for anybody interested. I stopped by today and bought some stuff for reloading.

Nice guy and his store is relatively small but he's got powder and such at MUCH better prices than Jefferson Gun on Airline and David drive. Yes there is the HazMat addition to the price but only a couple of bucks (seems fair...) and not the whole $30 that turns a $19 bottle of powder into a $40 bottle at Jefferson!!! Nice guy but kinda out of the way. He's right by Destrehan High School. Two streets past going towards Norco on Riverpoint Dr. about 50 yds off River Road. Phone is 985-235-0078 wner's name is Keith. He and his wife run the place.

Anybody in St. Charles or even Kenner give him a look. He's got plenty powders and primers. I bought some "Vectan" brand powder to try. You get a loading manual so you can use this brand like all familiar brands on the market.

I've been there, he carries Vectan powder. I bought some Vectan 9 1/2 and the price is good. He has FN's too. Support all our local dealers and keep them in business.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I've been there ... Support all our local dealers and keep them in business.

Agreed. I didn't know he was there. My UPS man told me about them. Too bad he's kinda secluded and not well-known. I was impressed that even as small as his place is, he had quite a good supply of a lot of items. A good amount of rifles and pistols. Loading supplies are kinda lacking around here. It's good to have a dealer close by.

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Thanks. I've been driving to Sportsmen's Warehouse when I can and that isn't often.

alcapone396

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2015
    Louisiana

Good to know, thnaks!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom