Kay Jewelers at Juban Crossing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Do you think they might be a little anti gun? Took this tonight at Juban Crossing location of Kay Jewelers.

02gikurwbz3457ki8cj.jpg

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    My pistol is directly connected to my wallet. If the pistol isn't welcome, neither is my wallet.

Just had an idea, meaning the coffee has started working. Make up some nice looking stickers, "Spend Money" with the red circle and slash. Stick 'em on the door next to the "no gun" signs.

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    I wouldn't' shop at the over priced costume jewelry chain store in the first place but this just solidifies that idea. No guns allowed, no shopping allowed!

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The only robbery being committed is if you buy from a that place. Do they expect people to remove their shoes too? Many people die each year from the assault (hanging) shoe strings. I assume they will not sell ammo anymore either. Lol

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Lol saw that at the one on blue bonnet, still walked in, and no body got hurt at all that's crazy how that happened, completely changed my adgenda to window shopping, I went else where to buy the wife somthing special... Oh well they lost out... Not that I'm a big spender on jewelry lol :mamoru: can't spend all my gun money on her

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do you think they might be a little anti gun? Took this tonight at Juban Crossing location of Kay Jewelers.

I see in the picture the bars are down and the lights were off, as would be expected at that time of the night. Out of pure curiosity, what circumstance put you in front of a closed jewelry store at that time of the night?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/fifth_amendment

Please note: this post contains sarcasm.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    As we recently discussed, signs do not cover anything.

Yes, I remember and was in agreement even though Blue Diamond schooled everyone by sharing the tale of his arrest because of a sign. My post was directed to the "even with a concealed carry weapon permit" in the sign. Now we have CHP, CWP, CCW, and CCWP.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Yes, I remember and was in agreement even though Blue Diamond schooled everyone by sharing the tale of his arrest because of a sign. My post was directed to the "even with a concealed carry weapon permit" in the sign. Now we have CHP, CWP, CCW, and CCWP.

You forgot CPL, CWL, CCL, CCP, CCWL, CWPL, CWPP, and my favorite... the CAC.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Yes, I remember and was in agreement even though Blue Diamond schooled everyone by sharing the tale of his arrest because of a sign.

I would like to read that. I searched but couldn't find it. Can you link me to the thread?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom