Kay Jewelers at Juban Crossing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I see in the picture the bars are down and the lights were off, as would be expected at that time of the night. Out of pure curiosity, what circumstance put you in front of a closed jewelry store at that time of the night?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/fifth_amendment

Please note: this post contains sarcasm.

We were at Juban and girlfriend wanted to ride in front of some of the stores to see what they had displayed while waiting for the movie. When I saw that door I had to get out and take that picture.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    ^ because you didn't leave when told?

I had a friend that worked at Kay many years ago. They did my wife's wedding set. Trillion cut stones on the sides. Many years later the stones started falling out. Another jeweler repaired it. The idiots at Kay corporate that assembled the ring used mounts for a heart shaped stone.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do we have to wait till someone makes another thread, someone references Blue Diamond, and we then get another piece of the puzzle?

His profile says he was last on about an hour ago. I believe he's going to delay answering the question for as long as he can hoping the question will go away. I'm pretty confident he got a summons and never went to jail, if he was even honest about the criminal trespassing.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    His profile says he was last on about an hour ago. I believe he's going to delay answering the question for as long as he can hoping the question will go away. I'm pretty confident he got a summons and never went to jail, if he was even honest about the criminal trespassing.

There are way too many ignorant individuals asking stupid questions and making moronic statements on this forum for me to delve into aspects of my personal life. They have no idea who I am or what I do and its best for me to remain silent instead of opening a can of worms.

Top Bottom