WTS: Airguns For Sale - Crosman Nitro Venom .22. Crosman Vantage .177 Air Rifles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    I'm having to move so it's time to get rid stuff.
    I'm selling one of a Crosman Nitro Venom in .22. A scope is included. This is the exact rifle and package I have

Asking 75

In addition, I have a Crosman Vantage .177 for sale. Irons only, but it shoots dead on. This is the exact rifle I have

Asking 50 bucks.

Both rifles have the better part of a thousand pellets of various types each for you to experiment with. They've never been taken to the field and used exclusively for indoor or range shooting. They're both broken in, but just barely.

These are both gas piston rifles which means they can be left cocked indefinitely; they basically use a gas piston that's sort of like what the chair your sitting uses to go up and down. Squish gas, hold it squished, pull trigger and gas lets go, pellet goes flying. They're pretty quiet to with no loud SPROING noise. Both rifles are supersonic capable with lighter pellets.

Take them both and I will throw in a rock solid, if somewhat crude, homemade pellet trap for indoor shooting. Basically an old stair tread dovetailed into a box with steel plates screwed on the back to the inside. It's got layers of duct seal putty over the steel plates which makes the trap silent and ideal for indoors; it also prevents lead dust from accumulating.

I'm in the New Orleans metro area and will be happy to meet anywhere in the general vicinity.

Attachments

• 3672704_01_crossman_vantage_nitro_piston__640[1].jpg
      3672704_01_crossman_vantage_nitro_piston__640[1].jpg
      35.6 KB · Views: 31
    • cvw8m22np_1[1].jpg
      cvw8m22np_1[1].jpg
      90.1 KB · Views: 26
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom