Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78
    Huh?

User Info Menu

Switchblade Ban Repeal

Quote Originally Posted by mukwah View Post
    Question. I have several nice Italian Stiletto's I would like to carry from time to time. My question is how would one carry these without them being considered "intentionally concealed"? They have no pocket clip so it would have to go in the pocket.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    That could be considered intentionally concealed. Either carry it with the end sticking out, or get a belt sheath.

If you where to carry it in your pocket (and I'm not saying you should), you probably wouldn't have any trouble unless you got caught doing something stupid and they tacked that on.
    Last edited by SVTFreak; December 4th, 2018 at 10:46 AM.
    SVTFreak

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

I EDC a fixed blade! Kind of sort of resembles this one. Under my shirt, in a horizontal Kydex sheath, on my Aegis Ares. Weapon of last resort! I can get to it instantly and discreetly! And it can wreak a lot of havoc and carnage with a deliberate good backhanded swipe!

Just like my pistol; never leave home without it.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

User Info Menu

This:

Quote Originally Posted by SVTFreak View Post
    A good fixed blade is faster opening, easier to get blade out under duress, and much stronger than any auto, if thatís your best option for self defense, for whatever reason.
    And a small guard can help keep your hand from sliding up the blade unintentionally if you hit something hard.