London is enacting knife control

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    "London mayor Sadiq Khan is announcing broad new "knife control" policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners looking to cause others harm."

So, now a knife is a weapon of war? He should ban entrenching tools, too. They are the last line of defense when you are out of assault bullets, your assault knife breaks and your position is being overrun.

jlee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 29, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just wait until one of them sees Edward Scissorhands. You'll only be allowed these after extensive background checks and licensing. :rofl:

safety-scissors.jpg

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    "London mayor Sadiq Khan is announcing broad new "knife control" policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners looking to cause others harm."

So, now a knife is a weapon of war? He should ban entrenching tools, too. They are the last line of defense when you are out of assault bullets, your assault knife breaks and your position is being assaulted.

FIFY :D

And many so-called Americans believe we should be more like Europe? The intrusive nanny state?

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So, now a knife is a weapon of war? He should ban entrenching tools, too. They are the last line of defense when you are out of assault bullets, your assault knife breaks and your position is being assaulted.

FIFY :D

And many so-called Americans believe we should be more like Europe? The intrusive nanny state?

Good edit!

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    What about the assault vans? They seem to be running over lots of people lately. What will you be given in a public restaurant to cut your food? I think it’s a good start but they still have many things to ban to really be safe. I imagine commiefornia will be modeling their new laws soon.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    What about the assault vans? They seem to be running over lots of people lately. What will you be given in a public restaurant to cut your food? I think it’s a good start but they still have many things to ban to really be safe. I imagine commiefornia will be modeling their new laws soon.

According to the left, driving is heavily regulated.

There is a test and stuff.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    According to the left, driving is heavily regulated.

There is a test and stuff.

But you can go out and buy whatever car/truck you want. You don't need a big truck to get to and from work. You can get to and from work in a Smart Car. Or even better, we should have a mandatory car buy back. The government has public transportation. I'm sure the government can step in to accomplish that goal without you having to burden yourself with car ownership.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    But you can go out and buy whatever car/truck you want. You don't need a big truck to get to and from work. You can get to and from work in a Smart Car. Or even better, we should have a mandatory car buy back. The government has public transportation. I'm sure the government can step in to accomplish that goal without you having to burden yourself with car ownership.

Yea, but there is a test and stuff.

There isn't a DMG to go test for your learner's permit. So how are you sposed to just say we can have guns?

Same with knafs. There is no test to own a knaf. You can just go to the knaf store and buy an assault knaf.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Well they banned beer mugs (the kind with a handle) a while back because people kept using hem in bar fights. So this doesn’t surprise me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I guess a chainsaw wound be considered a machine knife. One pull of the trigger and you get unlimited cuts.? Maybe ban pre-mix fuel? Back to the axe. One swing one cut.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    "No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. "

What if I need to open boxes at work...and don't have a knife at work?

Top Bottom