Any Experience with this One?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Curious about this design

#1 the cost (Duh), being new (hopefully soon when I get back), I can not deny a full centerfire suppressor for this cheap...

#2 The multi-caliber versatility, with it supporting up to 300WM that's a hell of a range for the price and reviews seem to be pretty positive.

I understand that this type of suppressor is new to the market, but I want to look into my first can very very soon and this is a price I can live with... I understand there are better out there but I think this is about the most I want to spend before the tax...

I wish I could the papers while I was over here so its ready when I get back but don't think that's possible lol.

https://www.botach.com/oss-helix-ifm6-multi-caliber-suppressors-systems-w-free-compensator/

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    Look at Bayou Gun Runner and buy a Specwar 762 for a little more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    In a few more years, OSS will have fallen into the shadows.

There is a reason Dead Air is on the top of the food chain right now.

This. OSS isn’t new to the market, it came out many years ago and fell flat on its face. Partially because the cans don’t do anything magical, and partially because of mismanagement and shady dealings. If I had to guess I’d say they’re offloading everything they can before fizzling away. Not something you want happening to a company when you’re basically married to an NFA item forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    This. OSS isn’t new to the market, it came out many years ago and fell flat on its face. Partially because the cans don’t do anything magical, and partially because of mismanagement and shady dealings. If I had to guess I’d say they’re offloading everything they can before fizzling away. Not something you want happening to a company when you’re basically married to an NFA item forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. If you want a zero back pressure suppressor, look at NG2 Defense. Maxflo 3D.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom