SB491 & SB274 - both on senate floor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Perhaps, a seasoned career politician and a lawyer who can't push the right button at the moment he needs to do so which is his job (an item that can, in fact be corrected, before the vote timer on a bill expires) shouldn't be in the legislature any longer?

Aw Hell, Do you believe he may have told a big one?

I'm like you, If it looks, walks and quacks like a duck then chances are, He's a duck.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    What chance do you guys think HB736 Landry (assault weapons ban) has of passing the committee and reaching the senate floor? That is the one I am most scared of possibly passing. Does this bill have a lot of support?

bayouteche85

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2007
    Breaux Bridge
    Wow. I had not read through that bill yet. I will pray that it has no chance of reaching the floor but we’ll see. That’s about the most over reaching one yet. If passed, how many gun owners would actually comply with all of those restrictions?

LouisianaJoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Luling, Louisiana
    There are several democrats that file anti gun bills every year. Cedric Richmond, now my US Representative because of gerrymandering is an example. Most if these never get out of committee. We need to keep an eye on all of them and vote against them.

Top Bottom