Most violent city in every state

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilssoon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2015
    Bali
    If you are interested in finding out what the most violent city in your state is check out the link to the Business Insider article.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/most-violent-city-every-us-state-fbi-2018-4/?r=US&IR=T
    b.png

Jstevens56

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Transplant from Baltimore. I've done ride alongs with BPD before, even before the riots. Criminals get away with half their crimes, they get arrested and then a slap on the wrists.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Transplant from Baltimore. I've done ride alongs with BPD before, even before the riots. Criminals get away with half their crimes, they get arrested and then a slap on the wrists.

Just got back from Baltimore yesterday. Was staying in the Inner Harbor area. Biggest thing I noticed was the sirens. Seemed like they were nonstop. I wondered if it was a cultural thing and they just liked to hear them or if something was really going on.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just got back from Baltimore yesterday. Was staying in the Inner Harbor area. Biggest thing I noticed was the sirens. Seemed like they were nonstop. I wondered if it was a cultural thing and they just liked to hear them or if something was really going on.

You should have visited Sandtown. You can even hear the gunshots.

Jstevens56

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Inner harbor isn't too bad, but there's definitely some sketchy people down there too. Central booking is right down the street from the harbor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom