Meplat

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
Results 51 to 54 of 54
  1. #51
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    Checking in. I miss building, I miss our times together, Mike. I hope you are well.
    I'm thinking about selling my tools as I doubt I'll ever build again. But, I might have a boy in a few weeks, and if not, a second girl. Maybe they'll want to use the tools one day.
    I dont do any rifle building but maybe you should keep the tools and pass them down to your children later on. I cherish some tools that my father passed down to me years ago. Just a thought.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

  2. #52
    Redneck with a gun!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    Checking in. I miss building, I miss our times together, Mike. I hope you are well.
    I'm thinking about selling my tools as I doubt I'll ever build again. But, I might have a boy in a few weeks, and if not, a second girl. Maybe they'll want to use the tools one day.
    Everything good here. Either way, boy or girl I know you and the wife will be happy. If your going to save the tools for the kids you will have to stash some kits with everything needed. They are not good for anything else.
    _________________
    "Life is tough ..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

  3. #53
    lol

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AK shooter View Post
    Everything good here. Either way, boy or girl I know you and the wife will be happy. If your going to save the tools for the kids you will have to stash some kits with everything needed. They are not good for anything else.
    Yeah, maybe I can find some deals in the future. It seems that building aks' days are numbered.
    Actually was honest on paying stupid state online purchase tax.

  4. #54
    Redneck with a gun!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    Yeah, maybe I can find some deals in the future. It seems that building aks' days are numbered.
    Yes, they are numbered. Been saying that the last few years. Good luck with finding a deal.
    _________________
    "Life is tough ..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •